residential

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: Prudey — Fort Myers Florida United States of America
Deje Kondor & Pat McAtasney
1925 Virginia Avenue Internet United States of America

Deje Kondor & Pat McAtasney Fort Myers Presbyterian Apts. and Presbyterian Homes and Housing Foundation What the Hell is Going On In Our Building Internet

What the hell is wrong with our building? Why are prostitutes being allowed into our building and making out with our men in the common areas? Who the hell is allowing these things to go on? Why are so many items missing from our apartments? Who is letting these people into our apartments? Who has keys to this building and the rooms and is messing with our stuff?  Why does our laundry room stink the highway to hell? I think this needs to be looked at by the City of Fort Myers Officials.  We are very concerned for our safety at this building.  When are the security systems going to be set up in every floor and around the parking area and entrances to our building? When are we going to have our own security officer who isn't going to playing with the ladies in the building or allowing the ladies of the street into our building? Who is using marijuana in the elevator and stairwells? Who is defecating on our furniture and all over the floors of our building? Why does this building stink so bad? Who is pouring acid down the drains at all odd hours of the night? Why does the laundry room stink like vinegrette? Who bombed the common area bathrooms and left them so dirty and filthy? Who the hell is leaving vibrators around in the bathroom and common areas?  I have never been so freaking insulted in all of my life. [continued below]....
..... Had I known what the hell I was getting into, I would certainly have never moved into this dump. I'm moving out before I get shot cause I know my temper and my mouth is going to do me in.  I can't believe that HUD, Fair Housing, Board of Directors, Board of Commissioners and City Hall would allow these activities to be taking place in this elderly building. What the hell is wrong with you people?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deje-Kondor-Pat-McAtasney/internet/Deje-Kondor-Pat-McAtasney-Fort-Myers-Presbyterian-Apts-and-Presbyterian-Homes-and-Housi-929719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deje Kondor & Pat McAtasney