Complaint Review: Delaney Auto

• Reported By: Shannon n Sarah — Voorhees New Jersey
Delaney Auto
413 Salem St Woodbury NJ , Select State/Province USA

Delaney Auto Greg and Ryan Scammers!!!! BeWare woodbury New Jersey

We were ripped off by Delaney's Auto.  I came there with my daughter and they acted like they cared and offered a warranty.   The day we picked up our explorer. ..we pulled it to the gas station filled it up n then it wouldn't start.  They told me that it was fine and you just had to pump the gas.  I should of know then that was a red flag but they insured me it was a good car and there was nothing wrong with it.  Well that was a complete lie. After putting out $3000 cash for the suv it cost us another 3 -4k in repairs.  All three mechanics including winter Ford themselves said whoever sold you this car didn't know what they were doing n the wiring was all wrong. I'm so upset and it has cost us more to fix it then the actual cars worth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Delaney-Auto-/Select-StateProvince/Delaney-Auto-Greg-and-Ryan-Scammers-BeWare-woodbury-New-Jersey-1131584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Delaney Auto