Complaint Review: Delaware River Gallery

• Submitted: Sat, August 27, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, August 27, 2011

• Reported By: BCFord — Boerne Texas United States of America
Delaware River Gallery
45 East Afton Avenue, Suite D, Yardley, Pennsylvan Internet United States of America

Delaware River Gallery Dale Scam artist - took my PayPal payment, deliberately lied to me, and failed to send my book Internet, Internet

Dale is a rip-off artist, not an art salesman.  I paid him $153 on 24 April 2011 via PayPal for a book.  He claimed he could get one copy. Then, after a series of e-mails (which he elected to ignore the vast majority of my inquiries), I realized he was nothing more than an unscrupulous liar who hides among the anonymity of the internet to steal your money.  I have demanded he refund my money, but no surprise, he has ignored all of my demands.  DO NOT ever send this liar and thief a dime of your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2011 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Delaware-River-Gallery/internet/Delaware-River-Gallery-Dale-Scam-artist-took-my-PayPal-payment-deliberately-lied-to-me-769858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Delaware River Gallery