Complaint Review: Delivery Xpress USA

Delivery Xpress USA
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

Delivery Xpress USA Horrible Service Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Avoid them

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: im sorry you are dissatisfied

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Not worth, cheating company

Placed a call to Delivery Xpress USA (www.deliverxpressusa.com) to request their services on September 7, 2010 to move on October 16, 2010.  The lady that I spoke too asked me the normal questions about what needed moved and where it need move too.  I gave her all of the necessary information and scheduled me to move on the date I requested with a time between 9 and 10am for the delivery men to arrive.  I also made it clear with her that the do accept credit card as payment, which is also on the website.  It is still on the website 10/18/2010.  Print out attached.

I received a call on October 15, 2010 around 5pm from Paul.  At the time he didnt state his name just that he was from the moving company.  He stated that he has three trucks and one had broken down that day and gave me a new arrival time between 12pm and 1pm for October 16, 2010.  Plus he son is doing this job and the two guys that are coming are big and strong.

October 16th: 1pm:  I called 412-251-0033 at 1:02pm-spoke to a woman who said that the delivery guys are running late and will be there within an hour.

2:03pm-no answer

2:08pm-spoke to Paul and he said that he will call them to find out what is happening and I asked him to get back to me to let me know what is happening.

2.28pm - Received call back from Paul stating that the guys are coming over now and will be there in 45 minutes.

3:37 - 412-251-0033 no answer

3:39 - 412.773-3744 - Whenever I call the office number and no one answers it is forward to this number.  So I decided to call this number directly.

3:43 - 412-251-0033 no answer

3.48 - 412-251-0033 no answer

3:52 - 412-251-0033 no answer

3:52 - 412-251-0033 someone picks up and the phone goes dead

4:10 - 412-251-0033 no answer

4:13 - 412.773-3744 Decided to leave a message because no one was answering and I didnt know what to do.

4:27 412-***-**** Received call from the driver that stated that he will be doing my delivery and should be at the apartment within 30 minutes.

5:50pm Delivery guys finally arrives in a Budget rental truck.  These two guys clearly werent big and neither were his son.  One was maybe 100lbs and they both look like they just turned 21 years old.

6:40pm Guys finish and we hit the road.  Asked how they were going to process my credit card and told that they dont accept credit cards.  Come to learn that after I call to set up my appointment they decided not to accept credit card payments because the payments they were receiving were bad.  No one called me and to this day it still states that they do accept credit cards.  I remember having some old credit card checks that were of course packed up in a box and stated to them that is what I would use one of them and the owner accepted for an additional 7% fee.

Got to the house about 20 after 7pm.  Finished up about a little after 8pm.

There were other issues but have nothing to do with the horrible service I received, plus it would take up several more paragraphs.  Basically they are cheap, but it isn't worth using them.  Either move yourself (which I couldn't do because I was 5 1/2 months pregnant at the time) or pay the extra cost for better service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2010 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Delivery-Xpress-USA/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-/Delivery-Xpress-USA-Horrible-Service-Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-655241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Delivery Xpress USA

Avoid them

AUTHOR: Hao - (United States of America)

I also have a very bad experience with the company. In general, Paul never answered the phone. They overcharged my time. They did the moving very slowly. Paul always has dirty mouth. Here are some detail.

On the scheduled day, they were suppose to come at 5pm, and they arrived at 7pm. In between I made several calls, no answers. The team come in and said their truck is not big enough for my stuff, so they scheduled to the next day 12:00.
The second day, they finally arrived. Here are the trick, they called you as soon as they arrived, and started the clock. Then they will take time to park the truck, looking at you stuff, take a break and start the moving.

OK, fine. They finished the upload and on the way to the new address, it started to rain. so they called Paul, and said they can not do the unloading that day. They have to drive back to their station. It's about 2:20pm and they charge my for 3 hours. When I asked why it is 3 hours, Paul said those dirty words, and said he even not charge my fee of driving the truck back to their station and also the fee for storage. Can I denied the charge? you bet, all my stuff is now in their truck.

The third day, they finished the unloading, as expected, very slowly. They unload the big stuff first, and when there are only boxes left, they stopped and ask for the payment, also another 30 minutes overcharge. Can I denied the charge? Ha, the boxes are still in their truck. Please spread the word and avoid using this company. Actually, their website is down now. Also, all my furniture has scratches during the moving.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

im sorry you are dissatisfied

AUTHOR: paul - (USA)

i am the owner of delivery xpress usa. how can i make this right to satisfy your concerns?

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Not worth, cheating company

AUTHOR: Vani Venuthurla - (United States of America)

These guys are really horible, I also had same problem and they just moved all the light wait boxes which only took 1 hr to load and 30 min to unload and left all heavy stuff and with out notifining us they unloaded the truck and left and nevr turned back. Made so many phone calls and they are talking bad words and abusing with vulger language. Not worth doing the move with them we done even know that they stole some of our stuff as they are suppose to move all my stuff, they said they will move the boxes first and with take large stuff later.Then even though there is more spce in truck they said that, they will come second trip and move and never came back from my new home to pick and we made so many phone calles, they never picked when they picked twice they said that their boss is in the accident and they will be back in 30 min and nevr turned back. Took all the money in advance for minumum hrs i.e 3hrs and did not do the job. They are not worth and cannot trust them. Be aware of them.