- Report: #1066456
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Deliverytoday Inc
Deliverytoday IncInternet USA
Deliverytoday Inc email@example.com 2540 richie Place Santa Rosa, CA 95403 Rebecca Welch Santa Rosa deliverytoday247.com CA
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Rebecca Welch representing Deliverytoday Inc. hired me to receive and mail packages from my home to Russia. The post office returned several packages for counterfeit postage label that I downloaded from Rebecca Welch email messages.
I refused to send out any more packages and Rebecca Welch has not responded to me regarding this matter.
I was hired to work for this company in May, it is now July and I have not been paid. I would received packages at my house to be shipped out the company send me the postal sheet prepaid and I take it to the post office.
She was very antsy about once I received the goods, to immediately send them off. Rebecca Welch purchases items
(with stolen credit cards) under another persons name, sends teh goods (may be drugs too) to my address under the purchased name, then send prepaid postage by email under my name.
I called each company that purchases were made from, and each purchase was a different name.
Web Pages (Info)
Home page (first page)
Did you ever have a situation, when browsing the web, you saw the item you would really like to buy, but the merchant wouldn't ship to your country? Did you ever notice that some of your favourive brands and products are presented on the US market at a considerably lower prices?
From now on these issues are no longer a problem for you! We will purchase the item of our interest, make sure it's exactly the one your ordered and handle the internation delivery and customs processing. Delivery Today is your personal shopper in the United States!
Don't worry about the delivery prices! Due to a large number of processed packages, we have dicounted prices with FedEx and UPS. We also work with DHL and USPS. All major shippng carriers at your service!
Foundation of the company
Delivery Today originates back in 1996 as a small home-based business located in Santa Rosa, CA. During the last 10 years we were able to expand to a trans-national network with more than 100 representatives all over the country which brought us many thousands of satisfied customers from all over the world.
The success recipe is simple: high-quality service at an affordable price with a cutomer-oriented service. Treating customers as people, not just as another record in the computer and dilligent working took us through the recession and we hope will bring us even more satisfied customers including you!
How it works
Our aim is to simplify the ordering process for you. Use the following reminders as an assistance with you shopping experience!
1. Browse all your favorite US websites and pick the items you would like to buy. Once you have found those items, fill out our shopping order form. Make sure you provide all details we would need to complete the order (Once the order is placed, such details as color or size may not be a subject to any changes). In addition, choose the preffered shipping method, that would be used once the merchandize is ready for shipment (Ground delivery is chosen by deafult, 2nd day and overnight delivery are available)
2. Apply your order form and check your email for order confirmation, which will include all shipping fees and possible taxes. We will issue an invoce with a grand total. Check the invoice and verify all items once again. When you are ready to confirm the invoice, submit your payment details (we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diner’s Club) or PayPal.
3. As soon as your payment details are received, your order is placed automatically. You will be informed about all updates on the order status, while the order is processed. Please, provide a good phone number to reach you for delivery purposes.
4. Our representative will verify your package contents once your order is received. This is done to prevent any further misunderstanding and prevent possible mistakes of the shipping party. After verification is complete your package is shipped to you (tracking number is also provided).
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Candidate must have:
• One year experience.
• High School or GED some college preferred.
Successful candidate must have:
• Good computer skills.
Responsibilities and duties of the Shipping and Receiving Clerk:
• Verifies and keeps computerized records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Coordinates items for shipment.
• Upon completion of order verifies weight dates and transmits to accounting Dept.
• Determines shipping cost by size of order an from rate sheet.
Salary based on experience.
We are available Monday through Friday between 8am and 5pm, and Saturdays between 9am and 1pm (Local Time).
TEL: (866) 660-1402
FAX: (866) 716-2731
Provide us a detailed description in your message and we’ll respond with the information you need within 2-4 business hours.
We appreciate your taking the time to visit our website!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deliverytoday-Inc/internet/Deliverytoday-Inc-maildeliverytoday247com-2540-richie-Place-Santa-Rosa-CA-95403-Rebec-1066456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.