Complaint Review: Dell - BlueHippo Funding

• Submitted: Fri, February 24, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 24, 2006

• Reported By:Paterson New Jersey
Dell - BlueHippo Funding
7000 Security Blvd Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Dell, BlueHippo Funding Computer paid in full for Pentium 4 Dell since August 2004. No delivery to this day. Baltimore Maryland

I purchased a Pentium 4 Dell desktop from BlueHippo, at a cost of $72.00 each fortnight, towards full payment of $1700.00 . Payment has been made in full (through deductions from my checking account), since 2004. I have yet to recieve the purchased product. They wanted to ship me an item of lesser competency (Celeron processor). That isn't what I ordered at the time of the transaction. I have been calling this company for a period over 12 months. Each time I am told a cock & bull story about fetching audio tapes from warehouses to confirm my version of transaction details. NOTHING ! Recently, I saw this company featured on the news, that there are many many complaints lodged against them. There are even lawsuits filed by states, complaining about their sales practices. (I am going to see about filing one myself). I do not want to lose the $1700.00 I have put out to this company.

Rohan
Paterson, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2006 01:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell-BlueHippo-Funding/Baltimore-Maryland-21244/Dell-BlueHippo-Funding-Computer-paid-in-full-for-Pentium-4-Dell-since-August-2004-No-del-177805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell - BlueHippo Funding