Complaint Review: Dell, CIT Bank

• Submitted: Fri, April 22, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 22, 2005

• Reported By:Stockton California
Dell, CIT Bank
P.O.Box 81577 Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Dell, CIT Bank ripoff these companies are charging me $26.33 on my payments each month from 2002 to 2005 The origianl balance was $1500.00 and to date there has been no dent made in the ammount the finacial dept and they wouldn't lower the interest on montly payments saying that the bank CIT or the CEO of Dell could do that Austin Texas

Dell, CIT Bank ripoff : these companies are charging me $26.33 on my payments each month now from 2002 to 2005. The origianl balance was $1500.00, and to date there has been no dent made in the ammount owing. I contacted the finacial dept,, and they wouldn't lower the interest on montly payments saying that the bank CIT or the CEO of Dell could do that. I also contacted the Consumer Credit Services.

I am a Dell Preffered customer accountee. I purchased a computer & printer in 2002. I had been making recurring payments each month above the minimum of $41.00. I have paid steadily now 2005 and have not seen a change in the original ammount owed. I phoned Dell financial Services offered by CIT bank in Austin Texas.I asked them to lower my interest rate of 26.33 %, and they refused saying that only the CEO or the CIT bank can do that.They wouldn't give me the phone number to Dell Corporate office or the CIT bank. I called Consumer Credit Services, aksing them to contact them through the tol free number, they informed me that the very same answer was given to them as to me, and so CCS couldn't help me either.

I feel literally fleeced by these companies, I am a senior on social security income,one who has been taken by these compan 'bilkers'. I would like be on this class aciton suit pending and make them pay for all the maonies leached form me and all others like myself.

Kubrah R. Howell
Stockton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2005 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell-CIT-Bank/Austin-Texas-78708-1577/Dell-CIT-Bank-ripoff-these-companies-are-charging-me-2633-on-my-payments-each-month-fro-139889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell, CIT Bank