Complaint Review: Dell Computer - Dell Financial Services

• Updated: Thu, October 22, 2009

• Reported By: Kris M. — San Francisco California USA
Dell Computer - Dell Financial Services
po box 6403 carol stream, Illinois United States of America

Dell Computer - Dell Financial Services Dell Financial Services OUTRAGEOUS FEES and INTEREST RATES carol stream, Illinois

I just got off of the phone with Dell Financial Services. I spoke with a representative, in India, who I could not understand and who was less than friendly. I initially called to advise Dell Financial that I am facing Bankruptcy, a debt management program, or something along the lines of financial ruin soon.

I advised the representative that I would like to continue paying on my credit card but needed to negotiate the 27% APR...that I now have due to being late. I was late...once. Once.

She reported that Dell offers absolutely nothing along the lines of a Hardship program and further more...they do NOT reduce the APR, ever.

Michael Dell...the Charity dude...Does not offer any kind of 'get outta jail' service for his paying and loyal customers? Really?

My Husband lost his job, we have a daughter...and I am supporting all 3 of us with my income. Desperate times call for good measure on behalf of financial services like this. Almost every credit card company has worked with me. American Express lowered my APR to 0% until I can get on my feet.

Not only will I continue to pass my experience along...but I am going to blog, call my congressman or woman, alert any news agency who cares to listen.

I'll Twitter. I'll Facecrack.

BUT...I will never buy another Dell product again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2009 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell-Computer-Dell-Financial-Services/carol-stream-Illinois-60197/Dell-Computer-Dell-Financial-Services-Dell-Financial-Services-OUTRAGEOUS-FEES-and-INTE-513413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell Computer - Dell Financial Services