Complaint Review: Dell Computer Financial Services

• Submitted: Sun, October 30, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, October 30, 2005

• Reported By:Odessa Florida
Dell Computer Financial Services
P.O. Box 80409 Nationwide U.S.A.

Dell Computer Credit Service - Dell Computer Financial Services ripoff for a 9.00 handling fee that wasn't part of agreement-computer returned at my expense Carol Stream Illinois

I called on 7-06-05 and ordered a Dell Dimension 4700 to suit my needs. Yolanda verfied my voiced needs for computer makeup as far as hardware and software. She offered me Dell Credit. Dan verified it. They said they recorded contract terms. I got a "Full money back Guarentee" if I wasn't 100% satisfied within the first 21 days.

Computer arrived 07/11/05. Did not have all of hardware/sofware I ordered and was charged for. At my expense I returned computer package to Dell after begging for a week for authorization code. After a month I was Credited by Dell for return of machine, minus 19.00 "handling fee"

No mention or paper ever stated I would be stuck for a "handling fee" for a computer I could not use and returned to Dell. Dell on every call to clear my account says I must pay. I disagree. They call me four times a day from 8:00 to 10:00pm demanding pay. The are harrassing me. How can they add a hidden charge and then threaten to ruin my credit. If I ever hear Dell's name again it will be too soon

Hiram
Odessa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2005 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell-Computer-Financial-Services/nationwide/Dell-Computer-Credit-Service-Dell-Computer-Financial-Services-ripoff-for-a-900-handling-162657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell Computer Financial Services