Complaint Review: Dell Computer Inc

Dell Computer Inc Breach of Warranty Internet

Express service tag: 34318241641
Service Code: 871212689

Dear Director:

I don't expect a response back from this based on my recent service from Dell.

I called in 3 days ago to get this laptop serviced. I paid a premium to get a top of the line laptop along with an express next business day service guarantee. To this date, I have not heard back to get my laptop fixed. The hard drive has failed and Dell needs to replace it.

I am a CPA in the middle of tax season. I have been unable to work for 3 days now. I spent the day, (4 hours) trying to get Dell to help me. I was transfered around at least 20 times. I spoke to people in India that could not speak english. They told me Dell had a delay and could not get my request in time. This is my problem how??? I tried calling customer service (small business) to get help. No luck. I asked to speak to a manager. Apparently, Dell doesn't have any managers because they refused to let me talk to one. They kept transfering me back to technical support in India. At this time, this was not a technical issue any longer! I wanted to speak to someone who was in customer support. Do you no longer care about your Customers??!!

I have been loyal to Dell for 20 years. I have praised you to everyone I talked to. No longer. For the first time in a long time, I will not recommend Dell. Your company has lost focus.

You can expect a claim for "Breach of Warranty".

Carl Johnson
616-893-0518

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell-Computer-Inc/internet/Dell-Computer-Inc-Breach-of-Warranty-Internet-1006565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell Computer Inc