Complaint Review: Dell Computer

• Reported By: Rob — Franklin New Jersey United States of America
Dell Computer
One Dell Way Internet, Texas United States of America

Dell Computer Dell Takes order then cancells with no reason Internet, Texas

I was looking for a new HD LED TV and found the one I wanted at dell.com. I placed my order on 5/7/12, TV was to be delivered on 5/11/12. TV never showed up. I waited a couple of extra days to allow for possible freight delays.
I then called Dell and received notice from 3 different people that their system was down for 2-3 hours. I waited 3 hours and then called back. I was transferred 3 times, disconnected twice and finally on the last call I was able to speak to someone that told be the order was cancelled due to additional information required. When I asked what additional information was required i couldn't get an answer. I asked how i should give them the additional information I was told they needed additional information again.
When I asked how or what information was required again I was asked if I wanted to supply the additional information, but was never advised what information they wanted. They had my name, address, phone numbers, email address, credit information and I even received an e-mail from them stating order was approved. But I guess an order is not an order until Dell receives some unknown additional information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2012 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell-Computer/Internet-Texas-78682/Dell-Computer-Dell-Takes-order-then-cancells-with-no-reason-Internet-Texas-883098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell Computer