Complaint Review: Dell Computer

• Submitted: Sat, May 28, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, June 28, 2005

• Reported By:St George Utah
Dell Computer
One Dell Way Round Rock, Texas U.S.A.

Dell Computer Corp. They sold me an Lemon Inspiron 1000 in 8-04 and replaced it once. It is still a LEMON RIpoff Round Rock Texas

*Author of original report: Still waiting and holding my breath

In 8-04 I bought an Inspiron 100 laptop computer from Dell. In three 2 months it was sent to repair for a new hardrive and mother board... Each time it came back Bios updated..Finally in 10-04 they replaced my laptop... with another lemon. It has gone back to repair 3 times also. They did replace the motherboard in April-05... My computer freezes up and now they say it was my mouse. Bought a new mouse. Worked ok for a few days and then back to normal freezing up... They then told me I had to buy a Dell Printer... I will not give them one more cent... In fact I want my money back so I canbuy a decent laptop.... I have a friend that owns a trucking business in Oregon and she was going to buy 15 dell computers for her business. She changed her mind after all the problems I've had... I am also sick & tired of not being able to talk to someone in the USA after all it was USA money that paid for this lemon... I am sick of overseas people trying to fix my problems....

Ursula
St George, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2005 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell-Computer/Round-Rock-Texas-78682/Dell-Computer-Corp-They-sold-me-an-Lemon-Inspiron-1000-in-8-04-and-replaced-it-once-It-i-144309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell Computer

Still waiting and holding my breath

AUTHOR: Ursula - (U.S.A.)

6-28-05. Spoke to a Mr.Joe Pacheco 1-800-624-9897X7240305 in June. His said he would creedit my charge account with the full purchase priice..Still waiting and holding my breath...He is very slow in returning calls. Will let you no when my acct. is credited....I have since bought a good computer. Toshiba Satellite A70.. I love it far superior to the dell for a few dollars more. Not enough more to make up for all my time and problems with Dell..