Complaint Review: Dell Computer

• Submitted: Mon, March 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 09, 2009

• Reported By:riverview Florida
Dell Computer
dell computer.com Internet U.S.A.

Dell Computer the worst client care ever seen Tampa Internet

I have been a Dell client for years. recently I called in to have my system checked on line to see why it was very slow on start up.

The customer service person said he would do a scan and see whats up. He did not find anything but erased half my programs and gave me no help to try and reset these. I phoned back on various issues that were now happening and all I got was nonesence.

I tokk my computer to a local repair shop who confirmed what programs I was looking for had been erased.
Will I ever use Dell again??? NEVER

Sshakes
riverview, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell-Computer/internet/Dell-Computer-the-worst-client-care-ever-seen-Tampa-Internet-432193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell Computer