• Report: #190897

• Reported By:Klamath Falls Oregon
Dell Computers
Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Dell Computers, Financial Services rebate ripoff Austin texas

*Author of original report: Dell computer rebates update

My husband I purchased a desk top computer and a laptop with these two purchases came two rebates totalling $230.00. I sent all the appropriate paperwork by certified mail. I received email confirmation, I also received an email stating that they were sending me a check dated 4-10-2006. They stated my rebated was valid and I should receive this and the other check 30 days from that date. WELL .... It has been 30 days as of today. My mail came and no checks.

So today I haved called Dell They tell me they have no record of my rebate. hmm Well should i be surprised?????? I talked to Josh And then his supervisor Anu. Thank God I saved my emails because I now have to be the one to show burden of proof. They say they will get this resolved. We'll see about that. The advantage I have is. I do have the time and I'm very persistent especially when there is point to be proven.. I will keep you updated...

Heather
Klamath Falls, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2006 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell-Computers/Austin-Texas/Dell-Computers-Financial-Services-rebate-ripoff-Austin-texas-190897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell Computers

Dell computer rebates update

AUTHOR: Heather - (U.S.A.)

Well folks I have some good news. I recieved my rebates. It took persistence and all the documentation that I had kept. so for the people out there dont give up!!!!!!