Complaint Review: Dell Computers

• Reported By:Canoga Park California
Dell Computers
dell.com Internet U.S.A.

Dell Computers Ripoff! Internet

I bought my dell laptop top of the line in Novevember 04 I also purchased the tech support for an additional 400 dollars. every time you call them you get someone out of the country that you can barely understand. After several months of problems unable to be solved, I requested my money back.

They said it could not be done since it was past 30 days. I said you guys kept telling me that the problem could be solved and unfortunately their procrastination made me unable to return it and get my money back. Not only my money but endless hours trying to fix the problem.

I am unable to disconnect from the internet and unable sometimes to connect. We have unistalled and reinstalled everything I have even had to take days off work because they only send dhl which requires a signature and I live in a security building and they won't leave it for me. I keep asking for a replacement. They say that is not their protocol.

I finally got a supervisor in tennesee. However, the supervisor even changed 3 times after replacing the mother board, hard drive, and modem and reinstalling all programs and drivers it still is doing the same thing and they are charging me for the parts they sent which I was told they would not.

Everytime somthing is uninstalled it means hours and hours of reinstalling earthlink and norton's and endless hours of downloading since there disc's are not current. This has been such a nightmare that I am at a loss for what to do next. The person whom I last spoke to was supposed to call me back the following sat to make sure everything was working and he never did.

I have called him 4 or 5 times since and now he won't call me back. I can only say that my time is very valuable and spending over $2000 should have insured a good, reliable product, but that has not been the case. I recommend anyone considering buying a dell product not to!!!!!!! They are evil

Beverly
Canoga Park, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2005 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell-Computers/internet/Dell-Computers-Ripoff-Internet-138088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell Computers