Complaint Review: Dell Computers

• Reported By:Arvada Colorado
Dell Computers
Nationwide U.S.A.

Dell Computers ripoff Internet Denver, colorado

Dell computers said we were late on payments when we were not and come to find out they had two accounts under our name and were letting someone else order from the other account and then reported us as late payments to the credit bureau. I ended up having to pay them off in full and am filing a lawsuit against them.

There customer service was the worst and since I didnt know the other account number they wouldnt give me information on it but, it was under my social security. No one with Dell would help us they kept reffering us to the collections department when we actually were paid.
They suck and I will do everything in my power to make sure they dont do this to anyone else.

I am doing a public speaking on the local TV station here about how they ripp people off and how I had to pay for someone elses stuff which was $4678.33 before I could clear my credit.

Christy
Arvada, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2005 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell-Computers/nationwide/Dell-Computers-ripoff-Internet-Denver-colorado-143722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell Computers