Complaint Review: Dell Corporation

• Submitted: Wed, October 06, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, October 06, 2004

• Reported By:Hot Springs Arkansas
Dell Corporation
www.dell.com Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Dell Corporation Dell Customer Service is a RIP-OFF Austin Texas

I Purchased a A New Dell computer and it took me more then 2 weeks to get it. I had to take a day off from work and wait for the system to arrive. I plug in the system and It is NOT WORKING.

Called Tech. support I got someone in INDIA. After 30 mintues on the phone found out the installation was not complete. Tech (VICK) told me he will over night a C.D. so he can walk me thru new installation. Guess what NO C.D. was shipped. I called Dell talked Cust. care in Panama City.

Transfer to India, then Philippines, for 3 hours on phone with all of them. I requested for Supervisor or a manager I was never given to them. They were saying how sorry they are and how deficult it was for me and was told It a Policy of Dell " it will take 3 to 5 Business day for me to get my C.D".

I have a pice of junk sitting here and it is paid for it and still waiting for C.D. Dell may have good warantty but what do you do with it if they can not speak and communitate with each other. They are only good in transfering calls. From one country to another. I wish any one who buys Dell. I recommend go to your local store and get the computer, at least you can return it the same day and get your money back.

P.S. This is for Michale Dell... you need to bring your Tech. Support back to U S A where they can Speak ENGLISH..

Victor
little rock, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2004 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell-Corporation/Austin-Texas-78758/Dell-Corporation-Dell-Customer-Service-is-a-RIP-OFF-Austin-Texas-111750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell Corporation