Complaint Review: Dell & Dell.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 27, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, February 27, 2006

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Dell & Dell.com
dell.com Nation Wide, Colorado U.S.A.

Dell & Dell.com Ripoff WARNING Dell doesn't care about U.S. Consumers after they get your money! Nation Wide, World Wide Colorado

This is another fine example of how incompetent Dell & Dell.com Customer Service truly is. I should have bought an HP.

I have been experiencing software problems with my new Dell PC ever since I purchased it back in November of 2005. Thank god I have friends who know computers. I had to rely on my friend to do a complete re-install. Thankfully he had all the software & stuff I needed to get up and running again. Dell??? Forget about it. A room full of monkeys on acid could do a better job helping people.

Dell failed to send me the correct CD ROMs with the appropriate purchased software & driver information 3 times now. Again, I have had to waste several hours on the phone talking to the outsourced company based in India that provides what they call customer service. Dell & Dell.com have put this process in place to intentionally screw the American consumer over! This loop-hole gives Dell an out for being responsible for it's own actions. It is simply impossible for anyone to get a problem resolved with this process in place.

Think about it... if you can't contact anyone with Dell with your questions, problems & concerns who's going to help you? Where or who can you turn to? The answer is simple,... you're screwed! If you buy a Dell PC, Laptop or any other piece of Dell equipment you are on your own. Even if you buy the extended warrant & or extended service contracts, they will do you no good what so ever! It's a waste of money & time. What's worse is I've been charged for each set of incorrect software after being told time & time again that I would not be charged for the software CD ROM re-install CD's.

It is in my opinion that Dell has seriously failed all of it's U.S. customers by providing total incompetent customer service & Dell has clearly used these dishonest & criminal business practices so they can not be held accountable for these serious problems. Dell is no better than a guy selling stolen merchandise off a truck in some back alley.

Just look at all the complaints listed on this site alone. We are not alone! People all over the country are saying the same thing, Dell has failed all of it's U.S. customer base. The sad & sick twisted truth is Dell isn't the only company in the country who has sold out the American consumer. Customer Service in America is truly dead.

Our own government along with Corporate America is selling us all out to the highest foreign bidder.

Angry U.S. Customer Who's Fed Up!
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2006 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell-Dellcom/Nation-Wide-Colorado/Dell-Dellcom-Ripoff-WARNING-Dell-doesnt-care-about-US-Consumers-after-they-get-your-178325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell & Dell.com