Complaint Review: Dell Financial Services/ Dell Computers

• Submitted: Tue, September 09, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 09, 2008

• Reported By:Dillon Colorado
Dell Financial Services/ Dell Computers
One Dell Way Round Rock, Texas U.S.A.

Dell Financial Services/ Dell Computers has had us in collections for 5 years, I have finally filed a complaint with the FTC Round Rock Texas

Dell Computers sold me a laptop in June or July 2003. We did not need financing, but were pushed into it by the pushy sales person. I'm sure they are given spiffs or bonus money to force the Dell Financial side of things. We had the computer shipped to our physical address and explained that the bill had to go to our PO Box. When we did not recieve the bill we called and paid in full for the computer over the phone. Now over the course of 5 years (interest and late fees and penalties), Dell and it's numerous hateful bill collectors are trying to get more money than the laptop cost.

I finanlly filed a complaint with the FTC today, and would encourage anybody that has has the same issue do the same. The FTC said they will check for patterns and possibly file a class action lawsuit. I'm sure anybody else that has had the unfortunate duty of trying to contact Dell has run into the same dead end nobody gives a crap attitude as I have. Too bad for Dell.

Dillon, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2008 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell-Financial-Services-Dell-Computers/Round-Rock-Texas-78682/Dell-Financial-Services-Dell-Computers-has-had-us-in-collections-for-5-years-I-have-fina-371208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell Financial Services/ Dell Computers