Complaint Review: Dell Financial Services IC Systems

• Updated: Wed, December 17, 2003

• Reported By:South Jordan Utah
Dell Financial Services IC Systems
www.dell.com Internet U.S.A.

Dell Financial Services IC Systems Abusive treatment from employees ripoff Internet

I have been dealing with this company since July now. Just today I recieved a call from a gentleman who started calling me lazy and telling me that I should not be allowed to have my daughter because I could not pay my computer bill. When I asked to be transfered to his supervisor he laughed and told me no. When I then asked for his name he refused to give it to me and told me once again that he would not transfer me to a supervisor.

I again asked him to transfer me and he asked me What part of no I didn't understand.I hung up and called back to try and get a manager and was again told that they would not transfer me until I made a payment. Finally after telling them that I would make a payment they transfered me to a manager who told me that 'if I didn't want to deal with rude poeple to pay my bills.'

I was unable to get a full company name or address from anyone and I even tried to call and pretend to be some one else but they have caller ID and would not give me any info.

Heather
South Jordan, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2003 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell-Financial-Services-IC-Systems/internet/Dell-Financial-Services-IC-Systems-Abusive-treatment-from-employees-ripoff-Internet-75162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell Financial Services IC Systems