Complaint Review: Dell Financial Services

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 18, 2008

• Reported By:Haines City Florida
Dell Financial Services
PO BOX 81585 Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Dell Financial Services Financial Service Rapists Austin Texas

*Consumer Comment: can you clarify some things.....

I made the biggest mistake by applying for a Dell Preferred Account and purchasing a laptop and a printer almost 3 years ago. The total price was approximately $1,200. Also, I purchased a couple of cartridges for my printer, in which today I get them refilled in Walgreens and I save over half the price of Dell. I NEVER missed a payment and I am NEVER late. My minimum payment is $40.00. Last month my balance was $1,309.52 and Today, my balance is 1,301.72!!

All I am telling you is stay the hell away from Dell Fiancial Services. You will never own your purchases. This is like a rental company but worse. My computer today is worth $350.00. Every time I call to get my interest rate lowered, I always get a person that cant speak english well telling me is not possible.
STAY AWAY FROM DELL!

Marr28
Haines City, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell-Financial-Services/Austin-Texas-78708-1585/Dell-Financial-Services-Financial-Service-Rapists-Austin-Texas-341173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell Financial Services

can you clarify some things.....

AUTHOR: Linds - (U.S.A.)

Your report wasn't very detailed...is the rip off the fact that dell financial is charging you a high interest rate (the interest rate would have been told to you when you opened the account, and in the paperwork as well), or adding unnecessary late fees onto your statement?

Common sense when opening a credit line (with a high interest rate cush as 29.99%), tells you that if you pay only the minimum your balance will not go down.

Dear