Complaint Review: Dell Financial Services

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 04, 2008

• Reported By:winter haven Florida
Dell Financial Services
dellfinancialservices.com/ Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Dell Financial Services - Business Credit Is Just A Joke approved high limit, then screws you in the end Austin Texas

I too experience there BS of the business credit woes. They issued me a card for X dollars, then after I charged almost $5000 they decide I need to provide more information about my business, BUT when I called to try to give them what they needed, they couldn't tell me, as its a "secret process" so I cannot verify since I don't know the "secret way" to verify my account.

so they can take their secret and shove it up there you know what since they since won't let me charge anything else till its "verified". So even if I do pay of my balance, i can charge zip, so the card is virtually useless to me now. Any suggestions are welcomed.

Jennifer
winter haven, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2008 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell-Financial-Services/Austin-Texas/Dell-Financial-Services-Business-Credit-Is-Just-A-Joke-approved-high-limit-then-screws-305872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell Financial Services