Complaint Review: Dell Financial (lease division)

• Submitted: Wed, November 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, November 11, 2009

• Reported By: Joe — Queens New York USA
Dell Financial (lease division)
NY, New York United States of America

Dell Financial (lease division) Dell has deceptive lease practices that must be illegal NY, New York

I did a 2 year 24 month lease with dell computer with a 10% buyout, for 2 workstations and a server for my company. I called in Feb 2008 which was a few months before lease ended (dell has this call recorded) since I am right now in the process of fighting with them and they admitted they have it documented about me calling about the lease.

I was misinformed and told that the lease had some time to go. Invoices started coming for monthly payments (allways folowed the very next day upon receiving with a call from a Dell Rep demanding payment) The payments went on thinking I was paying my buyout.

What they did was renew my lease after I had called them to end lease.

The total purchase price was $5,100.00 with 20% buyout = $6,120 .00 + sales tax which totals $6,620.00. After this coming to our attention, we checked to see we paid them $8900.00 about $2400.00 more than we should have.

The people they hire from India are very cut throat the way they scam you and make calls over and over constantly. What they did after I called to end Lease was to renew me instead which is fraud. But they have documentation that I called to end lease and believe it or not are trying to get more money from me.

What can I do about this ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2009 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell-Financial-lease-division/NY-New-York-11421/Dell-Financial-lease-division-Dell-has-deceptive-lease-practices-that-must-be-illegal-N-522753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell Financial (lease division)