Complaint Review: Dell Financial

• Submitted: Mon, September 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 08, 2008

• Reported By:Richmond Texas
Dell Financial
12234 N. IH 35, Bldg. B, Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Dell Financial No customer service after the sale Austin Texas

Dell Financial does not provide any customer service after the sale. They give you a list of phone numbers to call, only to be put on hold and then promptly hung up on due to high call volume. I spent nearly two whole days and over 30 calls before I was able to reach a human being. Then when I reached them, they couldn't help me after all.

I wanted to pay a bill by credit card and they don't take credit card payments only electronic payments from either a checking or savings account. But I tell you what, when you make a purchase they'll take your credit card in a hearbeat. That process doesn't make sense.

Their customer service agents are in other countries making it difficult to understand them and if you have a question that's off the script, you are in for about 100 "I'm so sorry for this inconvenience," or "I understand your concern." If I hear that one more time instead of answering my question I think I'm going to go crazy. Their agents cannot think outside of the box. If they don't have what to do in writing, then they don't help you. When I ask a question that they cannot answer, they tell me that their system is down and to call back later. Hello, you are Dell for crying out loud. What do you mean your system is down?

Dell promotes their products with the latest in technology, colors and gimmicks to get you in the door, but hold on to your butts, cause it's a bumpy and frustrating ride through customer service. It's enough to make you car sick. I will do what I can to get my company not to buy another Dell product again and they have lost me as a personal customer as well.

Richmond, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2008 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell-Financial/Austin-Texas-78753/Dell-Financial-No-customer-service-after-the-sale-Austin-Texas-370853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell Financial