Complaint Review: Dell, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, March 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, March 19, 2012

• Reported By: good4u — La Crescent Minnesota United States of America
Dell, Inc.
1 Dell Way Round Rock, Texas United States of America

Dell, Inc. Refused to replace or refund a LEMON Round Rock, Texas

I have spent over $3200 in the last 16 months on an originally priced about $1500 laptop and printer from Dell (for
warranties, battery, new parts they said I needed, upgrades, etc) that I logged over 32 service calls starting since the computer was 67 days old! No matter how many times I've told them this was a lemon and I should get a replacement or refund, I am ignored and have had no help.

The hard drive crashed FOUR TIMES already. Then when I've spent countless hours on the phone for tech support the problems just keep coming back. So I had had it when one tech promised me a replaced system with the next problem, then renegged when the same problem occurred the very next day! This was back in December, and I just can't take being on the phone to them anymore. Having a technician call me yet again for this (I say DEFECTIVE) system is all that the
Dell Rep is offering!

He flat out refuses to refund my money or replace the system/printer. I did pay for it on the Dell Financial Services credit card, which says is a separate entity from Dell, Inc. This multimillionaire company can afford to refund me that amount which is alot to me but a  pittance to them.  Any ideas?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell-Inc/Round-Rock-Texas-78682-7000/Dell-Inc-Refused-to-replace-or-refund-a-LEMON-Round-Rock-Texas-856439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell, Inc.