Complaint Review: Dell Martin LeadSolutions.net

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Liberty IOG, Inc. — Belleville Illinois
Dell Martin LeadSolutions.net
404 Adams, Suite 2 Newaygo, Michigan United States of America

Dell Martin LeadSolutions.net DO NOT USE "DELL MARTIN - LEADSOLUTIONS.NET"!!!! Newaygo, Michigan

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Del Martin is a terrible person!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: If your going to file a report file it accurately

My company opened communications with Dell Martin - LeadSolutions.net back in December, 2012.

After being lied to and given references which I believe we're staged; we regrettably had our customer "Baney Construction" sign Dell Martin's contract and sent $3,750.00.

Needless to say, with in 2 weeks, Baney Construction only got 4 leads which 1 out of the 4 where good.  When speaking to Dell to correct the issues, he would constantly get yelled at, insulted and accused Baney Construction for being the cause for not getting good leads.

Funny thing, Baney Construction hired Dell Martin - LeadSolutions.net as a so called "Expert" in the industry and we signed his agreement, which outlines his recommendations.

I don't understand how it's Baney Construction's fault when Dell Martin - LeadSolutions.net provided the service and Baney Construction relied on Dell Martin - LeadSolutions.net to provide the service.

I send to message to everyone; don't use Dell Martin - LeadSolutions.net!!!!  He is a con-arrest!!!!

By the way; if you read this Dell; I don't want you to respond to this message like you did the other Ripoff Reports claiming you don't know the people that are complaining about you!!  Baney Construction and I have signed contract proving you know us!!

FYI!!!  Dell Martin - LeadSolutions.net has a F Rating with the BBB!!!  There seems to be a pattern!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell-Martin-LeadSolutionsnet/Newaygo-Michigan-49337/Dell-Martin-LeadSolutionsnet-DO-NOT-USE-DELL-MARTIN-LEADSOLUTIONSNET-Newaygo-Mi-1043452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell Martin LeadSolutions.net

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Del Martin is a terrible person!

I worked for Del on and off for the last couple of years,  I recently quit for the last time on 7/22/2013 because he accused me (I was the call center supervisor) of stealing toilet paper and said I was lying and it was my fault nobody could book appointments and I was doing a horrible job even though when he has a surplus of money which is not often he says I am doing a great job and offers a bonus to keep me happy!!!???!!! I could go on and on..... well I can assure you all that I am and have always been an honest trust worthy person. Anyhow, he is a very paranoid person for obvious reasons (he's a scammer!!) He claims he has me on camera which is not even his security camera throwing toilet paper out the door into a green car, his allegations are completly false I offered to show him a receipt from the the 20th of July showing that I had just purchased my own toilet paper for my own household but he wont except it  and he is continuing to bash my good name to current employees, I know this because I have a family member who is currently still employed by him and a friend that works there as well. This is what he does every time he has problems making payroll. He will create problems like what I stated above just so he can force people out so he doesnt have to pay them as many of you already know. This is why a lot of you dont get the appointments you are promised because he can hardly keep 2-3 people on each shift. Also he has 10 year old computers which are very slow!! Well the reason I am on here is too let you all know that I am willing to answer any questions you may have. I have a lot of info that may be helpful to any one who has been ripped off by him!!! He threatened me and I have had enough Please email me at (((REDACTED))) I would love to spill the beans.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

If your going to file a report file it accurately

AUTHOR: Leads - ()

The facts are I was hired by Baney through a consultant named Liberty International Operations Group, Inc the owner Andrew J. Kirchhoefer first began negotiating with our company back in 12/12 for one company then they backed out of his services which when we spoke his plan was obsured and and impossible to fulfill anyone with any knowledge of the industry know there is no way to fulfill 150 appointments a week cold calling on a 1 year old storm, then he came u with another company Beacon Roofing who was smart enough to see his plan was also obsured, then he came up with Baney which we did sign an agreement with based on what we felt was feasable and we dealth with Baney, but Andrew chose the call areas  first he had us in St Louis MO then after we began calling Baney informed us they didnt want St Louis MO  but a totally different area,  attached is Andrews plan for anyone to see was impossible to meet, I have all his text messages and recording to actuall prove he is a con man and has no clue on what he is doing  see attached plan.    We are currently supplying leads to Baney in which Andrew was fired from when they finally realized he had no clue what he was doing.

As far as staged references why is andrew trying to recruit my so called staged references and in dialog with them almost weekly.  Hope you have a good attorney because you just called 3 outstanding people liars.

What he failed to mention his his report is the weather conditons was a factor in the slow start up process (ice snow)  and our final agreement with Baney was not what Andrew proposed but what we discussed with Baney  as realistic. Also andrew failed to do his homework, had he done it he would of seen there was not even enough phone numbers available to meet his projections on a fresh storm never mind a one year old storm.

Below was Andrews proposal not what we agreed on, we agreed on a flat number of appointments over 30 days not by the week and it was 50 appointments in 30 days taken into consideration call areas, storm age and weather conditions in Febuary.

Andrews Unrealistic plaan

 Missouri: Following 1 Month - Regions Developed During 1 Month
o 150 Leads Per Week
o Start Period: March 4th, 2013
o Finish Period: May 31st, 2013

This man is a totally incompetent as far as a consultant, by now I am sure Kaizen Group has found out he has no clue on what he is doing as a comsultant he uses other peoples knowledge to sell his services.