Complaint Review: Dell Martin LeadSolutions.net

• Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: Mark — Denver Colorado United States of America
Dell Martin LeadSolutions.net
404 N Adams Ste 2 Newaygo, Michigan United States of America

Dell Martin LeadSolutions.net Del Martin Do not use leadsolutions.net! They rip everyone off. Newaygo, Michigan

*Author of original report: After posting my rebuttals, he just called and threatened me again

*Author of original report: This is not a fake report

*Author of original report: LEADSOLUTIONS.NET SCAM! Dell Martin has made threats and has harassed me

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: LeadSolutions.net

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: LeadSolutions.net

Dell Martin, or possibly Del, is a liar and a thief.  I hadn't seen the prior ripoff report on his company or I never would have given him $1400 to provide telemarketing leads for me.  He won't return my calls and has not provided the leads.  He is obviously a dishonest and unsavory person.  Please stay away.  I hope others find this report so more hard-earned money is not lost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell-Martin-LeadSolutionsnet/Newaygo-Michigan-49337/Dell-Martin-LeadSolutionsnet-Del-Martin-Do-not-use-leadsolutionsnet-They-rip-everyone-951380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell Martin LeadSolutions.net

After posting my rebuttals, he just called and threatened me again

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

I had just finished posting and Dell called me and screamed "You are a f***ing moron I'm gonna make sure you never work for anyone again!"

He is an unstable person with mental issues.  I'm not really sure he has the power to infiltrate my industry, but he is saying he is going to post some bad things about my company on the internet to try to disparage my company.

Is this the kind of person you want to deal with?

As I'm writing this he just texted me "Go up and straighten the rep report Ripoff Report right now I do not send and I'll see you in court"

That's his mentally insane way of saying that he won't send me my refund until after I correct the ripoff report.  Obviously, an honest businessman would care about his customers and issue the refund when he didn't deliver on services.

Everything he says and all of his responses are consistent with someone who is slimy and slippery and just trying to avoid and distract and delay.

He literally just texted me that he was in front of his computer ready to refund me.  Ya, I don't buy it.  Show me the refund.

Now he just called me again and said his paypal isn't working and he doesn't know why but if I could please stop asking for my refund and "give it some time" and not post anything else on ripoff report I will get my refund.  It's been over 6 months people.  Plus he has promised me refunds 3 times with exact dates and times and methods.  But did I ever get a tracking number?  No.  Refund?  No.  When that promised date and time arrives, is he available?  No.  Con man.

When I respond that it's been 6 months.  Then he said ok I'll mail it registered mail, then I waited 2 weeks and it never came, he said "oh now I have to pay $35 to cancel the check, give me another week."

He also said he would have to deduct $35 from my refund.  He obviously never sent anything in the mail because he didn't even understand the basics of Signature Confirmation.  He said his "secretary" spent all morning at the post office with her receipt but they couldn't track the letter.  Uh huh.

I said just paypal me.  Then he said, "send me a paypal invoice and I'll have my secretary do it next week."  I said why do you need another week for paypal?  Why do I need to send you an invoice?  Just get on the computer now.

So I sent him an invoice and never heard from him.

He refused to answer.  After another week, he said his paypal wouldn't go through so he had to call his bank.  He again gave me a sob story about how he had been on the phone all morning with his bank trying to figure out why his card wouldn't work.

Each time he puts on this act like things are so hard for him and he is trying soooooo hard to get this done, but I kept saying come on man you aren't really trying to refund me, you are just coming up with excuses to delay and delay.

So right now (and I mean literally right now, he just called me as I'm writing this) he is asking for more delays, and when I ask him what the PayPal error is, he just gets silent.  He is a liar.  I will be updating any new developments and threats from him.  He is a weak, powerless man who is making threats beyond his means.

I will post here the instant he refunds me.

Dell, please post the exact PayPal error you are getting.  I said this to you on the phone.  I said I'm a paypal expert let me help you troubleshoot this so we can get it resolved today and have a nice weekend (it's friday).  He said give it time and hung up.

Hey he's calling again now and giving me reasons why his paypal isn't working and calling me an idiot and an a*****e.  Of course he's yelling at the top of his lungs while he projects these names onto me.  When I calmly say what's the paypal error, he eventually admitted he didn't remember his username.

I think he has mental problems.  I'll wrap this post up for now, and post again next week with more of his drama.

After posting my rebuttals, he just called and threatened me again

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

He is an unstable person with mental issues.  I'm not really sure he has the power to infiltrate my industry, but he is saying he is going to post some bad things about my company on the internet to try to disparage it.

Is this the kind of person you want to deal with?

That's his mentally insane way of saying that he won't give me my refund until after I correct the ripoff report.  Obviously, an honest businessman would care about his customers and issue the refund when he didn't deliver on services.

Now he just called me again and said his paypal isn't working and he doesn't know why but if I could please stop asking for my refund and "give it some time".

He refused to answer.  After another week, he said his paypal wouldn't go through so he had to call his bank.  Each time he acted like he was on top of the issue and trying real hard to deal with it, but I kept saying come on man you aren't really trying to refund me, you are just coming up with excuses to delay and delay.

So right now he is asking for more delays, and when I ask him what the PayPal error is, he just gets silent.  He is a liar.  I will be updating any new developments and threats from him.  He is a weak, powerless man who is making threats beyond his means.

I will post here the instant he refunds me.

This is not a fake report

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

After stealing $1400, he now just claims that this is a fake report.  After ducking out on the contract after I'd wired him the money directly, and filing a ripoff report, he says he will refund me half of the money back, but guess what, he didn't.

All he has done is act all innocent on this website as if he has no idea who his customer is, and has no customers in Colorado.  He knows exactly who I am, and he knows he is a criminal.

Before offering to refund me, he offered me a "special deal" to sell me more services for $500 and demanded an immediate wire transfer.  When I hesitated and suggested that I didn't want to give him MORE money when he screwed me and was unreachable for months on the last deal, he yelled at me saying he was trying to help me out.

I just want my refund Dell.  Be an honest man and do the right thing.  I will report on here if you give me my refund.  In the meantime, no one ever use leadsolutions.net.

A discerning viewer, which I should have been, can tell from the way his website is structured, and also by his demeanor on the phone, that it's not a legit business.

So please, stay away.  Feel free to call his toll free number 877-778-8978 which is listed on LEADSOLUTIONS.NET and ask him if you can look up his BBB profile somewhere.  He doesn't have one.  Verify everything I'm claiming yourself very easily in 5 minutes.  And don't listen to his baseless rebuttals that this is a fake report.

The ONLY fake is DELL MARTIN.  He hurt my business and caused me to struggle a lot more than I otherwise would have.  That stress, lost time, and lost earnings has hurt my family.  I want you to know this Dell, and I hope somewhere deep down you do feel guilty.  I hope it eats you up inside.

Just refund me and I will post a new response here immediately.  Don't play innocent.  You are anything but.

LEADSOLUTIONS.NET SCAM! Dell Martin has made threats and has harassed me

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

Since writing this ripoff report he has not stopped calling and yelling obscenities.  He promised a refund of my money and said he mailed it, but magically it got lost in the mail.   He is a criminal and a liar and now he has crossed the line so I am pressing harassment charges.  I am trying to land him in jail if I can.  Please, no one use LEADSOLUTIONS.NET

It is run by a criminal who is not registered on the BBB, so therefore I can't complain against him.  However, I am suing him and reporting him to the police.

He has stolen money from me and several others I have contacted who were also burned.  He ONLY takes payments via direct wire transfer.  That's red flag enough.

He now calls me and says F you and screams at me in response to writing this ripoff report.  I am now, in addition to having been robbed of $1400, scared for my personal safety since he is a criminal that he may even pursue his threats against me and all his belligerence and anger.

You can tell from the website that it's sketchy and I should never have trusted him.  Avoid leadsolutions.net at all costs.

Now I have to invest more of my time tracking him down via the police and filing various complaints and charges against him.  I'd rather just be running my business he said he would help make successful with his services.

LEADSOLUTIONS.NET SCAM! Dell Martin has made threats and has harassed me

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

He now calls me and says F you and screams at me in response to writing this ripoff report.  I am not scared since he is a criminal that he may even pursue his threats against me and all his belligerence and anger.

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

LeadSolutions.net

AUTHOR: Leads - (United States of America)

We do not have a client named brian in CO, we do our best to return all calls, put name of company  or email us if you wish to rectify the problem.  Anyone can file a fake report  and that is what this is a fake report

#7 REBUTTAL Individual responds

LeadSolutions.net

AUTHOR: Leads - (United States of America)

First of all if your going to file a report, put name of company, when was contract signed?

we have no clue who you are as we do not have a client in co that has not been issued leads