Complaint Review: Dell computer

• Updated: Tue, September 07, 2010

• Reported By: Paul — Minnesota United States of America
Dell computer
one dell way,round rock TX 78682 round rock, Texas United States of America

Dell computer Dell never sent free windows 7 upgrade as promised in their advertising round rock, Texas

I purchased a computer directly from Dell after responding to their ad which stated "free windows 7 upgrade when available" Dell has not sent me the free upgrade. When I emailed Dell, I was first sent what appeared to be a form letter stating the free program was over. I emailed Dell again, they requested me to call them. I called and the person I spoke with said the free program for window 7 upgrade was over. If I wanted the software, I could purchase it from them. Why didn't Dell do as promised in their advertising? This is false advertising. I have filed a complaiint with the Texas state attorney general, and will continue to persue this till Dell sends me the free windows 7 software.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2010 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell-computer/round-rock-Texas-78682/Dell-computer-Dell-never-sent-free-windows-7-upgrade-as-promised-in-their-advertising-rou-638462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell computer