Complaint Review: Dell

• Submitted: Sat, July 12, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 12, 2008

• Reported By:Cambria California
Dell
8801 Research Bvld. Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Dell Computer Corp. Received my lemon, ( XPS M1210 ) on 7/11/06 with 2yr. Warranty. I made my first call to them in 11/06. Austin Texas

I am a full-time student and have a family, my time is money! I believe Dell should send me a paycheck!
My first phone call to Dell was in 11/06 the problems have never stopped. They have replaced parts, some parts three times. Last week two of Dell's employees told me they have had many problems with the XPS M1210. They also told me they were going to replace my computer. Then my warranty was up on 7/11/08, now they will not return my calls.

The Joke in my family is that on my headstone it is going to read, "I have to call Dell today". Its not that funny! I could go on and on with the problems and the many, many calls I have made to Dell. Sky from Tampa, Florida has said it all for me, I feel like I wrote it!!
I have always been very happy with Dell's products and their customer service, I am not now.

Kristin
Cambria, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2008 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell/Austin-Texas-78758/Dell-Computer-Corp-Received-my-lemon-XPS-M1210-on-71106-with-2yr-Warranty-I-mad-350461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell