Complaint Review

1-866-203-6875
Category:
Cameras & Video

Dell Dell Arrc Nashville Dis Hearten Customer Lebanon Tennessee

07/05/13 I posted the following message earlier to day and the Camera that was held in Production has been ship but GUESS What it's still red and that's been the problem all along (I wanted BLACK) "Boy" what slap in the face........  On 07/03/2013 I place an order for a Nikon Cool Pix L820 Red and granted I did an do want the Camera BUT I want it in Black since I went back to the site and check if the model was sold in Back that was the Color I wanted.. So to save time I went online fill out the return form and before I knew it a Rep contacted me, to some-it-up the Rep offer 25.00 off my Credit to keep the Camera well I didn't want the Camera in that Color and express that to the Rep well there was no reply....I started a campaign of Calling Dell time after time....well you have to wait for the package in order to get your Label sent to you ( got that statement 2xs) then I tried ordering another Camera-same one but in Black that way it would be on the way once I return the 1st one now granted I have enough money in my account BUT Dell or it's staff felt I must wait until the other has been return moreover after getting up set now I have the Label that I was told I had to wait for and the other Camera that I really want is being held in Production for 2 days and I can't have it sent to me until this other mess is cleared up. [continued below]....

.......I've b a Customer over 2 years and Pay my Bill....Thank you for the Treatment Dell, bet you want offer that 25.00 NOW after all this $&#%. It's a shame the staff at Dell will be Dell's down FALL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell/Lebanon-Tennessee-37090/Dell-Dell-Arrc-Nashville-Dis-Hearten-Customer-Lebanon-Tennessee-1065386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell