Complaint Review: Dell

• Submitted: Mon, September 03, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 03, 2012

• Reported By: Chaitanya — Hyderabad Other India

Dell Sunderarajan VS and Ramjee Narayanan Did not resolve issue with Alienware laptop even after 3 months of complaint and was always treated rudely by the Dell reps, Internet

It has been more than 3 months since I filed the first complaint regarding my Alienware M14x laptop. Till now the issue has not been fixed even after replacing the parts 6 times. After repeated tries by the onsite technician to fix it for a month and with no resolution of issue ,Dell customer support escalated my case to Mr Sunderajan VS from the escalation department.

From here my actual plight starts... He instructed me to send him the laptop and I promptly did. After holding the laptop with him for a month he shipped it back to me.Upon receipt I realised that the issue with my speakers was not fixed and on top of that the laptop was damaged i.e the screen was scratched and the speaker grill was bent. After contacting him he ran diagnosis and again he told me that he cannot do anything except issue another set of replacement for my speakers,screen and grill.After replacing so many parts also the issue has not been fixed so how will replacing the parts another time help??

A new set of speakers and screen were installed again by an onsite engineer and the on site engineer himself called them up and reported that the problem with the speakers was not resolved. When I reported this to a higher authority they transferred me to MR Ramjee Narayanan who was even worse and behaved in the same way,telling me to ship the laptop to them back again. I paid for a Premium product and service but I have a broken machine fit for no purpose

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2012 02:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dell/internet/Dell-Sunderarajan-VS-and-Ramjee-Narayanan-Did-not-resolve-issue-with-Alienware-laptop-even-936208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell