Complaint Review: Delmar Caylor, Caylor Bros Construction Co Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, November 05, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 05, 2011

• Reported By:Walland Tennessee
Delmar Caylor, Caylor Bros Construction Co Inc.
246 Tom Henry Rd. Townsend, Tennessee U.S.A.

Delmar Caylor , Caylor Bros Construction , Blount County Rips off the Camp Ground Church, Blount County Townsend, Blount County Tennessee

*Consumer Suggestion: TDOT Right of Way

*Consumer Suggestion: The Irony

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: More of the same delusions and cowardice...

*General Comment: Apology again

*Consumer Suggestion: Trash

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Claud's Loins

*General Comment: Apology

*General Comment: Ashamed to be related to Aaron Pangle

*Consumer Suggestion: 39 stars? I thought there was 50.

*Consumer Suggestion: Can you read it?

*Consumer Suggestion: Copy and Paste.

*Consumer Suggestion: Blah, blah, blah...........Yada, yada, yoda..............Just more of the same.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I am a Stratton elder.

*Consumer Suggestion: Two People.

*Consumer Comment: Useless to Respond to These Postings

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Mistaken again.

*Consumer Suggestion: What a joke.

*Consumer Suggestion: AARON; ATTACK THE SHERIFF, LEAVE THE CAMP GROUND CHURCH ALONE!

*Consumer Suggestion: The sign doesn't fit.

*Consumer Comment: Please Provide Credentials, Dr. Stratton

*Consumer Suggestion: I still see no legitimate excuse for illegal construction.

*Consumer Suggestion: Wrong again but thanks for proving my point.

*Consumer Comment: Disturbing

*Consumer Comment: Aaron this HATE is not totally your fault!

*UPDATE Employee: Laughing Out Loud

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Prestigious?

*UPDATE Employee: I have seen the signs for a long time.

*UPDATE Employee: I have seen the signs for a long time.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: remember the daltons

*Consumer Suggestion: Just thought of one more thing.

*Consumer Suggestion: The Strattons have always been very proud of Aaron.

*Author of original report: Cmon now Virginia, that's not very christ-like

*Consumer Suggestion: Hey guys, I've got Methodist Christians threatening me!LOL

*Consumer Comment: A DISGRACE TO THE STRATTON FAMILY

*Author of original report: Friend? Barbra? Patsy? Mike? Beck? Jesus are you there?

*Consumer Comment: Time to Move On

*Consumer Suggestion: I heard that their was some drama surrounding the new Camp Ground sign.

*Author of original report: Nice Try Barbara Davis

*Consumer Comment: Pay attention! Chris went to school with Aaron

*UPDATE Employee: Prayers for Chuck/Aaron

*Consumer Suggestion: Davis, maybe?LOL

*Consumer Comment: Documented Facts about CampGround UMC and Delmar Caylor

*Consumer Comment: I Know "Chuck"

*Consumer Comment: Delmar's work is good, and appreciated

*Author of original report: BCSO lies concerning the young man accused

I am new to the Blount County area. Although I have not joined the Camp Ground United Methodist Church, I attend bi-weekly. It is a very small church located in Townsend, Tennessee.

Last year, Delmar Caylor offered to build a handicap ramp for approx $500. The project quickly spun out of control. Delmar ended up including a gazebo and cover for the handicap ramp that cost nearly $6000. I'm not sure how he was able to pull this off but it happened and he was paid his money.

The new handicap ramp/gazebo/eye soar does not go with church. It is wood grain color and the church is white. The church has been there for over 200 years and the ramp does not go with the history or appearance of the church. Many people are unpset about how this church looks now.

If this wasn't enough, Delmar later offered to build a new sign in front of the church. What had historically been a small wooden sign quickly turned into an $11000 dollar project made of marble and stone. Once more Delmar was allowed to rip the church off.

When Delmar Caylor finished the sign (complete with the American flag and 10 commandments) you could not read it. He quickly said that once we get through the heat of the summer, the stone would "dry out" and we should be able to read it more clearly.

I have since contacted several stone masons in this area to see what they would charge for the same type of sign. Out of the four contacted, the highest estimate was $3200. The lowest was $2900. That's much different than the $11000 price tag which was attached to Delmar Caylor's work.

Now, here we are, over a year later after experiencing the worst drought of the century and you still cannot read the sign.

I understand from many locals in this area that Delmar Caylor is known for this kind of ripoff. He is known for ripping off newcomers to this area. I even heard one local say that he was generally 3 times past the normal price opf work and that his work isn't really all that good.

I also checked witht the city of Townsend and it turns out that no building permits were issued to Delmar Caylor or Caylor Bros Construction for this work which means they did the work illegally. One individual even told me that the work was not up to code according to the local ordinances of the City Of Townsend.

How was this allowed to happen.

I also found out that Delmar Caylor does not have a contractor's license which is required in this state.

There was a young man within the church who thought that the money would have been better spent on a more worthwhile cause than a $6000 handicap ramp and subsequent $11000 sign.

Shortly after the young man voiced his concerns and opposition, the church was vandalized and the young man was blamed for the incident. It was later found out to be a bunch of kids who regularly commit crime in the Townsend area. Some say that Delmar Caylor paid these kids off to do this in order to frame the young man that did not want the sign or over the top handicap ramp.

This young man was part of a family that had been involved with the Camp Ground UMC since it's inception. That's 200 years, people!

Not to long after that, Delmar Caylor and his brother jumped this young man at the church. From what I understand, this young man had both of them on the ground within seconds. Delmar Caylor is obviously a coward and thief.

I have never in all my days seen such hypocrisy. No wonder people in this area have such a disdain for Delmar Caylor and newcomers that keep him in business by ripping off churches.

The devil is definitley amongst the patrons of the Camp Ground church.

How could the preacher allow this to happen? What kind of people go to church here?

I wrote this report in order to inform people of this individual who are new to the Townsend, Blount County area. Seems that locals already know what kind of man/criminal/coward that Delmar Caylor is and has been in the past.

There's a special place in Hell for heathens like Delmar Caylor and his brother.

If you are new to the area of Townsend in Bounty County, TN, then stay away from Caylor Bros Construction Company in Townsend, Tennessee. They are a definite RIPOFF!

Thankyou.

Chuck
Walland, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2007 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Delmar-Caylor-Caylor-Bros-Construction-Co-Inc/Townsend-Tennessee-37882/Delmar-Caylor-Caylor-Bros-Construction-Blount-County-Rips-off-the-Camp-Ground-Church-282986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Delmar Caylor, Caylor Bros Construction Co Inc.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

TDOT Right of Way

AUTHOR: Aaron - (USA)

TDOT just informed the church, that their sign that they built in the right of way is gonna have to go.

So not only did Caylor Bros not obtain the proper permit to build it, they built it knowing full well it was in a right of way.

LMAO

I love KARMA ;)

PS - You still can't read it...hee hee hee lol

#2 Consumer Suggestion

The Irony

AUTHOR: Harold "Mack" Tuttleston - (United States of America)

stratton #1, I am wondering why you would make such comments knowing full well that now this blog is back at the top again.  Aaron had not commented on this issue in over a year, but you saw fit to shoot your mouth off about a situation that you know nothing about.Now, anytime that anybody does a search, the one concerning your beloved campground church and Delmar will be at the top of the list.  Aaron Todd is right and no, you do not deserve his respect.  I am proud to know him and proud to see that somebody in your family has some grit.  You obviously don't.  I provided my full name, why don't you?  Is it because your beef with him has no merit?  I've known a few strattons through the years and they arent all good people like Aaron Todd.

It is blatent that Delmar did this work illegally and Spanky allowed this.  Seems to be the way he does business.  It was your family to begin with that raise the stink about the overpriced unreadible sign and ugly gazeebo.  Then when the crap hit the fann, you people tucked tail and ran.  To me, you and your supporters are a Disgrace to Joe and Harry.  And Billie Rey is a dirtbag.  always has been Me and many others in this town have no use for him and never will.  I am really surprised at your ignorance of the situation.

I still can't believe how stupid you are stratton1.  You are a coward just like aaron said.  You don't know him at all.  If you are ashamed of your church because of what it has become then I dont think that I would want to blog anymore about the corruption that Aaron uncovered.  It really happened the way he said.  I know that for a fact.  The other fact is that Billi rey is a disgrace just like the people that hijacked that church.  Maybe you should focus on your own community where u live.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

More of the same delusions and cowardice...

AUTHOR: Aaron - (USA)

Once again we see lots of scrambling to evade answering any questions concerning who is trash and who is not on Stratton Hill.

And once again, we get to see an extremely weak effort at attacking my credibility concerning the work done at the Camp Ground Church.  Les and Pat came to me first to whine and cry about the sign.  I'm not real sure who doesn't know that at this point.  Seems that Les and Pat are always cryin' and whinin' about something.

Last time I checked, I don't recall anyone being voting in as the spokeperson for the entire Stratton family and judging by the general consesus amongst those Strattons not living in Townsend and a handful who do, I am once again part of the majority of the family with my attitudes concerning the worthlessness of those living West of my mother.

Furthermore, the majority of the Strattons think that Billy Ray Skunk Ape is a fool.  Some refer to him as "Preacher Bill" or "The Goat Man".  Still others in the Townsend community refer to him as "The Lord of Poultry" or "Skunk Ape".  99% will tell that he's full of s**t.  I didn't invent these attitudes.  The Lord of Poultry burned these bridges himself.

I have to ask though:  who was it that supposedly disciplined me, my friends and my neighbors for blogging the truth? -lol-  It certainly wasn't anybody within law enforcement nor was it any of the Strattons.  What the heck are you babbling about?

You are a joke Stratton #1.  If you had any real credibility, then you would log in as yourself but your cowardice is understandable and expected.  Have fun while you troll and keep in mind that your are being monitored also.  It's not very smart to be aggravating someone who has a lawsuit filed, "tampering with witnesses" is a bad thing.

#4 General Comment

Apology again

AUTHOR: Stratton1 - (United States of America)

Again, apologies from the Stratton Family. Aaron Todd apparently doesn't respect us either, by his continuing to post the things that he is, even after being caught and reprimanded for it. He is posing, yet again,  as a neighbor, and continues to act the way he does. Please continue to disregard him, as I know you will.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Trash

AUTHOR: GMN - (United States of America)

I am a neighbor with very close ties to the Strattons.  Joe and Harry were the best two to ever come off Stratton Hill.  The sisters were all crazy and Claude was so quiet that he was creepy.

Please correct me if I am wrong but wasn't it Les and Pat (Stratton) Rines who raised all the stink about the church sign to begin with?  And wasn't it Aaron that they approached about the local codes concerning the sign at the Campground church?

Wasn't it also Les and Pat who raised the stink about the dogs barking all night to begin with well before Aaron had ever moved back home to help take care of his grandmother Ilene?

Seems to me that I heard a recent story about some young person ithin the Stratton family calling Aaron in the middle of the night about a maverick cop who was harrasing them by a campfire that they had every leagl right to have?  And is it true that same person who called him again when they got pulled over by that same cop after they had been drinking to ask what to do?

And wasn't it Billy Ray who stirred up all the trouble with Minnie's kids to begin with before they got Aaron involved?  And wasn't it Aaron who told them that by law the Fosters couldn't move that rode?  And if I remember correctly, he was right which is contrary to what Spanky told everyone after both sides had spent nearly $20grand.  Is any of this correct?

It wasn't too long ago that Preacher Skunk Ape split his own family down the middle with the whole Corbie incident.  Obviously the person above who is calling someone a disgrace is at the very least a liar and not part of this family.  The Goat Man has a track record of stirring up trouble even though he doesn't OWN one square inch of land on Stratton Hill.  Linda, you could have done better than put him off on the rest of your family.

Listen folks, there's a bad element living on Stratton Hill now.  There used to be many good people up there but not now.  I would love to have Aaron back any day.  He always made for a good neighbor and would do anything to help you out if you had any questions concerning the City of Townsend.  We all know how Spanky likes to distort the law and lie; it was nice having someone around who actually knows the laws inside the city of Townsend.

I feel sorry for Harriet who is having to put up with the Myar's trashiness.  Honestly, the squalor that he lives in is absolutely disgraceful to not only the Strattons but to the entire city of Townsend.

If Aaron needs a witness to anything, I would be more than happy to testify on what has went on up there.

Aaron was the last shot at keeping local government honest and now we have lost him and the rest of the Strattons that are left that are worth a dang.  Wild Bill, you are a dispicable piece of trash just like those around you.  Shame on all of you for being such cowards.

GIVE them Hell, Aaron.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Claud's Loins

AUTHOR: Aaron - (U.S.A.)

The biggest disgraces to the Stratton Family has always been the minions that were spawned from Claud's loins.

I am currently sitting with 3 members of the Stratton Clan that have no use for any of you.  The skunk ape has always been a joke to the locals in Townsend and is losing friends every day over this situation because he obsesses about it so much.

So please monitor on........You are a joke.

Delmar Caylor did all of the owrk at the church illegally and ya'll did nothing but sit on your cowardly rear-ends and try top get me to do something about.  You are nothing but white trash, losers and cowards.  Anybody that would allow their property to look like a junk yard is a disgrace to everything Stratton.

The best Strattons are dead and gone from Stratton Hill.  Thank goodness to Phyllis and Fonda for bringing a little class to Stratton Hill; something it has been missing for a long time.

You're a joke folks just like the skunk ape.

PS - The Aunt B that you spoke of isn't Betty you tards.  We thought you would make that connection.  Idiots.

I'm around and anytime you want to make those comments in person, I welcome your presence..............or you can continue to be cowards which is expected.

#7 General Comment

Apology

Dear everyone,

I wanted to let you know that none of the persons that Aaron pretended to be are real people. Not a single one of his posts were anyone other than himself. He posed as members of the Stratton Family. Noone in our family would ever post anything like he did. Sorry for the insults and bad character of my family member. All of the family will be watching out for him and his antics. We take this VERY seriously and apologize for his behavior. It is a shame to us as a Family.

#8 General Comment

Ashamed to be related to Aaron Pangle

AUTHOR: Stratton1 - (United States of America)

I want to apologize to everyone who has been under attack from my relative Aaron Todd Pangle. I know Aaron Todd VERY well. I know his use of jargon, and can also detect that he is the sole person using all of these aliases as well. Aaron Todd, I will be sure to let "Aunt B." know that you are using her name on this web-site. I am sure she will be soooo pleased to know.

I would like to say, on behalf of our entire Family, that we apologize that this has been happening. We are a descent family, who the community can know is there for them, anytime that they need us.

Aaron, you need to stop while you are ahead. We are watching you, and are aware of your all too public rantings on the news and web-sites. Enough is enough. Yes, there are problems in the world, but there are constructive ways of dealing with others. You are not in High School anymore. Stop using our family name to satisfy your sick sense of twisted humor. We are not impressed, intimidated, or even surprised that you are acting this way. You are loved whether you like it or not. So, just cut it out. Okay? Everybody goes through a rough spell in life and can act out in ways that they normally would not. You are too darn smart, and you come from too much class to resort to this kind of junk. In the name of your Grandfather Harry Stratton, STOP IT! Show some respect to your family.

#9 Consumer Suggestion

39 stars? I thought there was 50.

AUTHOR: R.l. - (U.S.A.)

Monday, i went down to the bike trail to take a little walk just to see how much of Townsend had changed for the worst.

While strolling down the bike trail I stopped to look at the church sign since the ttrail runs so close to the sign. That way I could read it. You can't read it from out in 321.

One thing that really got my goat was the fact that there was only 39 stars on the American flag. I am a veteran and left some blood in France and Germany on behalf of my country's flag which has 50 stars, not 39.

What kind of person would only put 39 stars on the flag of the United States of America? I think we know.

We have all ready been told that Delmar can't read. I just wonder if he can't count also. You would think that someone who builds houses would be able to add and subtract and at the very least count.

I think that it is important that someone tell Delmar that his 39 star American flag is a disgrace to all veterans who have ever fought and died for this country we live in. Is there only 39 stars for a reason?

The sign needs to be taken down by the city. It should have never been built. They must have paid somebody off.

#10 Consumer Suggestion

Can you read it?

AUTHOR: Aaron - (U.S.A.)

Yesterday, I took a few pictures of the church. Keep in mind that the picture of the sign was taken from the turn-lane of 321 directly in front of the sign.

You tell me: Can you read it? Does this look like a sign that should cost that much?

#11 Consumer Suggestion

Copy and Paste.

AUTHOR: A Stratton Heir - (U.S.A.)

.............here's the only things that matter:

7-Delmar Caylor covered up some very old graves with the handicap ramp.
8-Delmar caylor and his brother assaulted a very dear member of my family with the help of his brother.
9-The general consensus of the Townsend and Dry Valley community is that the sign is not only unreadable but does not fit the church.
10-The general consensus concerning the handicap ramp is the same amongst local people who are actually from the area and not a bunch of fools who have floated in here from Ohio, Walland and Maryville.
11-Chuck filed the original complaint.
12-Being the stupid idiots that Virginia and Anya are, they decided to attack Aaron because of his outspokeness and the rest of the Stratton family.
14-Delmar Caylor also filled in a drainage ditch and planted grass seed in it without the knowledge of the proper authorities.

I think that we are all intelligent enough to know what prestigious means. For those of you who are not here's the definition:

prestigious- indicative of or confering prestige
prestige- a distiction or reputation attaching to aperson or thing and thus possessing a cachet for others or for the public.

This would denote a hint of hypocrisy and elitism if we truly believed that we were that kind of family. We are not like those from the Camp Ground Church who hypocritically post on this thread.

The only people under attack from satan are the Strattons.

No matter how you look at this situation Delmar Caylor broke the law and then committed an assault against someone who call his hand for disregarding the law of the community and state we live in.

I will leave with four quotes from four great people that are more than fitting concerning this situation and Delmar Caylor.

"When you see a man with a great deal of religion displayed in his shop window, you may depend upon it that he keeps a very small stock of it within."-Spurgeon

"Better to be unborn than untaught, for ignorance is the root of misfortune." -Plato

"It is impossible to make people understand their ignorance; for it requires knowledge to percieve it, and therefore he that can percieve it hath it not."-Jeremy Taylor

"He who gives himself airs of importance exhibits the credentials of impotence."-Lavater

The Camp Ground Church embodies ALL of the "...credentials of impotence."

#12 Consumer Suggestion

Blah, blah, blah...........Yada, yada, yoda..............Just more of the same.

AUTHOR: Aaron - (U.S.A.)

Yeah, yeah, yeah......................we've heard it all before fruitcakes.

Your delusional and illogical inconsistencies have really extinguished the fire in your argument. How do you possibly expect to be taken seriously at this point?

The worst part about it is that you have made the little country church look awful.

Just like the Stratton Elder says, here's the only things that matter:

11-Chuck filed the original complaint.
13-Aaron and the rest of the Strattons made them out to look like the hippocritical fools that they are. (Did you think that it would happen any other way?)

****Only they left out one thing: Delmar Caylor also filled in a drainage ditch and planted grass seed in it without the knowledge of the proper authorities.

I talked to guy from New York who lives in Laurel Valley who also had a major problem with the way Delmar conducts business.

Seems the man had a fire in house that Delmar Caylor built. Because of Delmar's disregard for the "correct way to build things" and inconsistencies in workanmanship, the man was unable to get an insurance settlement from his insurance company. He talked like it had something to do with a firewall and some improper wiring meaning it was Delmar's fault.

It just so happens that shortly after Delmar catching wind of the man getting a lawyer topossibly sue, he started recieving anonymous death threats on the telephone. They haven't pulled this cowardice with me yet. I hope they do though. As a matter of fact, I dare them to.

I'm not exactly sure what happened but I urged the man to file a report of his own. Maybe he will. I also informed him of how the BCSO lets people like Delmar Caylor who are in the development industry do whatever they want. That means its up to the Blount County citizenry to bring them to justice. It's enough for me to just tell the world online about what is going on in Blount County.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

You may continue...........................

#13 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I am a Stratton elder.

AUTHOR: Stratton Elder - (U.S.A.)

There's two hacks on this post that have actually lost their minds. I would have to agree that these two fools must be infatuated with Aaron and the res of the Stratton family.

Your problems shouldn't be with any of the Stratton family. Your problem should be with the builder that you hired who broke the law.

I can't think of anything lower than what these two women have said about my family on this internet site.

To think that one of these b*****s would actually accuse someone of being argumentative and uncaring of others opinions actually helped to show their hypocrisy and denial of the whole reason why you are at church.

The sign cannot be read. The sign doe not match the church. The handicap ramp and gazebo do not match the church either. FYI- telephone poles are cured with a different type of material nowadays. They don't turn grey. Grey doesn't match the church anyways. Who was the moron who said that the sign was designed to match the tombstones? What an idiot.

I ama little tired of hearing about what what two rejects are saying about my family. These two are a complete joke. Too bad they hide like cowards behind names that don't coincide with any known member of the Camp Ground church.
People can see completely through Virginia and Anya's horrible lies and half truths. Aaron is a very valuable and well respected member of this family and community. If you don't like him then that's fine but bringing a whole family into this is ridiculous and the things that they are saying do not respresent the Christian beliefs and attitudes that I have learned during my years in Blount County.

I have been in touch witht he authorities also. Turns out that no one on a state or federal level is mnitoring anything to do with this complaint. I was told that if anyone was actually monitoring, it would be the Blount County Sheriffs Office I.T. Division. I think we all know how these fools operate.
I think maybe the best thing to do at this point is just to ignore Virginia and Anya who could possibly be the same person. Who really cares anyways what the mentally impaired have to say? Evrytime one of them comes up with some crazy-a**ed theory on why Delmar Caylor is a crook, we not to argue but rather print the facts.

11-Chuck filed the original complaint.
12-Being the stupid idiots that Virginia and Anya are, they decided to attack Aaron and the Stratton family.

As you can see, thers nothing new here. Delmar Caylor is still a criminal and Aaron is still a part Stratton and has all of our best wishes in combating such fools. I'm glad that the two fools are passing out all his writings. Intelligent people will see what is going on here.

Virginia, Delmar and Anya are the smart ones. They do not represent the sentiments of this church from what I am told. I don't even think that the part of my family that attends th church even knows about the ripoffreport. I am going to tell them sometime this week.

Where's the preacher in all of this is my question? What kind of man allows this kind of behavior to go in a church where he is the pastor? Why wasn't Harriet visited when she was sick? Why was Aaron accused of vandalising the graveyard? Why would you spend money on a sign and handicap ramp when what is needed is a fence around the graveyard to keep the people from vandlising the church again? These are the questions that Virgina and Anya should be asking along with why would people who call themselves Christians uphold a known criminal and sheister like Delmar Caylor?

Answer those and I might take these two seriously. They won't do it though. Too cowardly. They have to jump around the issue like cowards. The points that they make have no bearing on the fact that Delmar Caylor has ripped off the community with their help. Did you know that he pulled this same crap at another church in Blount County? That is right. This is not the first time Delmar has done this to a church.

At last, somebody does need to tell PATTY that she does need to watch her driving. She is a maniac behind the wheel. Its just a matter of time before she runs someone's child down in the road. I just don't want to be headed to Dry Valley and become a statistic due to her lack of concern for her fellow drivers.

I hope this situation is resolved soon but i doubt that it will be. Tooo much money at the Camp Ground Church these days. They could care less about the people in the graveyard. I guess making Delmar some money is more important.

Virginia and Anya, you are in the minority on this issue. Your foolishness will catch up with you sooner or later. Probably sooner. You don't mess with my family.

#14 Consumer Suggestion

Two People.

AUTHOR: R.l. - (U.S.A.)

Virginia and Anya, you really need to give it a rest. Nobody put you in charge of speaking for everybody at the Camp Ground Church. Especially not me. You really aren't helping the matter at all. As a matter of fact, you are really providing a poor example.

I AM A MEMBER OF THE CAMP GROUND CHURCH. I AM NOT A STRATTON but feel as though this family has been wrongfully brought into this argument by Anya and Virginia.

I don't want evryone who reads this report to believe that everybody at church is as ignorant and crazy as Anya and Vriginia. We are not. The preacher of this little church is heartbroken that a couple of people at church have responded to this report in such a manner. I have also heard him say that the sign is nothing more than a political sign. He doesn't like the American flag or the 10 commandments on the sign. If you were going to do all that, why not a big picture of george Bush?

Whether you like the sign or not really isn't a issue at this point. Just so you know, we didn't vote on the actual costruction of a sign. That was decided for us by the people who have lots of money within the congregation. The only decision that we were allowed to vote on was how the sign actually looked. Very few people are happy with the finished product.

By the way Virginia, the purpose of the sign is to announce the name of the church and yes it should be easily read from the road. It also a requirement of the city of Townsend. Where you came up witht hat philosophy is probably the same place you came up with t he rest of your hateful words, the gutter. That was just a absolutley silly statement.

You need to rememebr that we do not live in Townsend. It does not matter what our connections to the place are. We made a decision to change a church in a community that did not want it changed. Now that no one likes it, Virginia and Any want to take the side of a man who has obviously broken the law. That is pretty clear. I know that this little church wouldn't have condoned Delamr not getting the proper permits. As Christians we are supposed to gie unto casear what ere casear's and untot he Lord what is the Lord.

Then again, you two have already been chastised for not reading the important parts of the bible or having enough sense to know what is written by God.

Anya, we know. We heard from a professional in Collierville who said that basically you and Virginia both were crazy.

I just want to make one thing very clear: Virginia and Anya are not and were never asked to speak on the churches behalf. They evidentally thought they were the best Christians to speak and ended up making complete fools of themselves. They decided that the thing to do was to bring someone into the argument who didn't file the original complaint and now he's really got them so fouled up that they can't even think about what they are saying.

I don't know Aron personally but I do know some of his family. What you have said about Aron is totally unforgiveable. I have stayed away from teeling him who you two actually are because i know what would happen. But then again, you wanted to pick a fight with him and he has all the goods on Delmar Caylor.

Again, I want to stress the fact without raising too much stink that Virginia and Any most defintely do not speak for the Camp Ground church. Nor were they asked. They really have mades us all look foolish withth eir double standard way of thinking. The psicologist's complaint says it all.

You will never win an argument that way. Bringing up things about someone that aint part of the argument is no way to show your Christianity or winning the argument. Just your shortcomings in wit which you have done a very good job of.

If I ever get an opportunity to meet Arron, I'm going to pat him on his back for standing up for what is right. His cause is very just. He has done nothing wrong and has broken no laws in this state or city. I just wish he would stay away from cussing.

He has done a great job letting us know how corrupt and shady our townsend police are and is currently doing a very good job making Virginia and Anya look very silly. The only problem with that is that Anya and Virginia are doing all the work. Have you ever heard about letting someone hang themselves? Virgina and Anya are doing it. And they are doing it in Jesus's and the Camp Ground churches name. It is shameful to say the least. We don't want people to think that we are all like Virginia and Anya.

I hope that God will lay his healing hands upon Virginia and Anya's heads and remove this wickedness and hypocrite from their worthless bodies and souls. I cant think of naything more shameful than the way these two people have acted.

Before you start in on me saying that Im somebody else or that Im not a memeber of the camp gound Church know that I have only provided my real name to the editor of this site.

Funny how Virginia told everybody to get a life. Real funny. I hope that most people who read this can see that the only disgrace here IS Virginia and Anya. Afterall, neither of these two people provided their real names. Think aboutthat.
You two are evntually going to work this into something where your buddy Delmar is prosecuted. The state can ban you from the construction business for things like he has done. Remember that!

Good Job Chuck.

Useless to Respond to These Postings

AUTHOR: Anya - (U.S.A.)

To all the good folks trying to respond to the multiple personalities of the individual who originated this complaint against Caylor Brothers Construction Company....

We are all wasting our time to react or respond to all this madness. A person in the mental health field who has read all these postings and the ones about the Pizza Hut in Alcoa by the same author had this advice:you cannot reason with someone who has serious mental health issues.

Please read this description from the Mayo Clinic and you will probably agree:

Paranoid schizophrenia is one of the most damaging of all mental disorders Those suffering from it develop delusions of persecution or personal grandeur. Without treatment, they are a danger to themselves and others. Symptoms include:
1. Strange statements or behavior
2. Indifference to opinions of others
3. A TENDENCY TO ARGUE
4. A conviction that you are better or that people are out to get you

I am not a psychologist but some of the symptoms might be relevant in this situation.

No one could read all these bizarre comments from the same person pretending to be a minister, a pychiatrist who does not exist, and numerous other aliases and think that this is being written by a normal person. It is so sad and he deserves our sympathy and compassion.

I am very sorry that I reacted. We should all just forgive Aaron and realize that he
needs professional and spiritual help. Since he always has to have the last word, he will react to this in a very mean and vicious manner. Just wait and see. Let's not play into his hands anymore and cease. He is so obviously enjoying insulting anyone who responds. He will tire and find another "cause". That has been his pattern for many years according to reliable sources.
Let's just get this behind us and move forward.

#16 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Mistaken again.

AUTHOR: Aaron - (U.S.A.)

Virginia, you couldn't be anymore wrong with your assumptions of idiocy.

Yes, I can build a house. I can even read the blueprints and get the proper paper work to build the house legally which is much different than Delmar Caylor's process.

He told me at when point, before he assaulted me, that he had trouble reading. I offered to tutor him but that was well before he went running to the BCSO to tell some bold faced lies.

I was home with my mom. I had ran tot he store to get her some candy that she wanted. That morning I had a conversation with a family elder who wanted me to go by and try to make some peace. Instead I was attacked by two old men. I had a feeling something bad was going to happen so i videotaped the whole incident from the cab of my truck.

Now, if you want to talk about being a man let's do it. A man stands up against what is wrong even when it involves a bunch of ousider fools within a church. Your opinion is just that: an opinion. And a pretty d**n silly one at that.

NOW, IF YOU THINK YOU WANT TO ACT LIKE CHRISTIAN. come on up Stratton Hill and act like you've got some backbone. You'll never win this argument online anywhere against me. Before its over with, I'll have your whole family history listed here for all the world to see. I'll be home all day Sunday if you can overcome you cowardice long enough to speak to me like a human being.

The best policy anywhere is to give people a large dose of their own medicine. It has certainly worked in this instance. Just pay attention to what the two fools write and then remember that these people are supposed to Bible Bangers. Instead, they are just more fools.

I'm not attacking the church. You've already accused me of that once and in the process you allowed me the opportunity to make the BCSO look even worse if that's possible. I am however attacking the sheriff with every little bit of info that I can dig up. He is a criminal just like Delmar Caylor. Oh yeah, he's got shoulders like a little woman...all 5'1" of him! LMAO

Vaya Con Cerveza

#17 Consumer Suggestion

What a joke.

AUTHOR: Cousin Ted - (U.S.A.)

As most folks can see, we have a couple of people who are truly infatuated with Aron. I don't know if they are star-struck or just drawn to outspoken people in the news, but their attack is a disservice tot he community.

Obviously Virginia H. is a complete fool for the Delmar Caylor camp. She knows so much yet understands so little.

Virginia, what is important is that you don't live in the community where the church stands. You moved away a long time ago. We all know who you are now but sadly you have been caught in a lie about who you are and who you know. You've probably never even spoken with any of the Stratton cousins about this situation. They certainly don't know who you are and they certainly don't know about this thread. You should tell them.

What we have here is simple. You have a bunch of people not from the community who want to make changes to that community. That way they can enjoy themselves for the 45 mins they spend in Townsend on Sunday. If you don't live in Townsend, then your opinion doesn't count to most locals.

I ama Stratton descendent and have always been very proud of Aron and what he has done concerning calling criminals out in the open; especially here lately. I especially like the parts concerning our crooked sheriff so if you think that Aron is afraid of him then your dead wrong.

Virginia, you have no clue what you are talking about. Judging from what kind of family that you come from, nobody really cares. You are just a fledgling in a tiny group of elitists who have taken over the church. Evidentally you are not very smart or you would think for yourself. Are you illiterate too?

Trust me when I say that most people have accepted your sign and every time they pass they think about how much class that little church used to have. I have'nt spoken to s single person who likes that sign. I know the Stratton cousins who attend church there do not like sign.

If this sign is a testament to your forefathers then they must be rolling over in their graves. Would they be proud of a sign that can't be read? Then again we must consider the family involved.

The only attack taking place on this thread is the attack against Aron which is really just helping his cause. People like Virginia and the other fruitloop have proven Aron's points 100%. he doesn't have to come on here to make fools out of these people, they do it themselves when they open their mouthes.

The best they can do is bring up things that don't matter like in the previous remarks. Being adopted is no crime. Standing up for what is right isn't a crime either. The fact that a church goer would stand in judgment of someone who is adopted is completely Satanic.

What's up witht he part about building houses? Anybody can build a house and by the way, Aron is one of those folks. He not only could build the house, he would go through the proper channels to get the proper permits. In essence, he would build the house and do it within the bounds of the law which is unlike Delmar Caylor. What does that matter anyways? Can you build a house? How retarded.

Why didn't Delmar Caylor get a work permit for his work at the Camp Ground church?

Do Christians normally jump people? Does the church actually condone this type of fascism? Is this part of the Methodist doctrine?

Nobody really cares, Vagina. It is you who have made fool out of yourself. You drug aron into this squabble, so deal with it! How much more can you possibly lie before the Lord strikes your sorry a** down?

This situation is just another testament to the fact that the biggest fools make the best Christians. Just look at some of Virginia H.'s comments. This is a Christian? Oh that's right! I keep forgetting. This is a Camp Ground Christian.

The sign can't be read and was ILLEGALLY built. Address that situation Virginia and then we might take your crazy rantings a little more serious. Right now, you are helping the enemy.

Yes, I would say that the Lord is working through Aron also. He's the greatest thing to happen to Townsend in along time. He's done a very good job showing how local government is a bunch of idiots. Now he's done a very good job of letting us know about the attack from within at the Camp Ground Church.

I hope Aron takes them all down!

#18 Consumer Suggestion

AARON; ATTACK THE SHERIFF, LEAVE THE CAMP GROUND CHURCH ALONE!

AUTHOR: Virginia H - (U.S.A.)

Aaron you need to get a life, your attacks on the good people that attend the Campground Church, people that you do not know, is disturbing to say the least. You are invited, by everyone to attend the church and act like a man instead of a spoiled child. If you don't want to do that then just keep on spitting in the face of GOD by attacking his people and see where that gets you.

The sign in front of the church is a tribute to my grandparents, great grand parents and other relatives and also your relatives that are in the graveyard. It was built along the same lines as the grave markers. If you stand in front of the sign you have no problem reading it. You of course, cannot read it from across the road. It is there to stay. Get used to it!

The covered ramp and bench are wonderful, I use the ramp every Sunday. As the wood weathers it will turn a pale gray and will be a great addition on to the church. Ramps are necessary on churches and was long overdue. Thank God that Delmar Caylor donated his time and efforts to do this work. You could have been a help when this work was being done instead of a hinderance, or at least you could have been home with your Mom, if she just came home from the hospital. Why were you in the church yard jumping on the workers? if you could not come over and help you should have stayed home.

I was born less than half a mile from where the church stands and I have come home to my childhood church as stated before. I look forward to seeing your sweet cousins every Sunday. They have welcomed me back to the church. I don't know why a young man would continue to embarrass his family. Not a one of them have responded to this web site, YOU HAVE DONE IT ALL. I doubt very seriously if a one of them even owns a computer and if they do are way to intelligent to defend your dirty talk and ideas. I was raised with them and have never had a cross word with any of them, in all our years together attending school in Townsend. Some of your great Aunts and an Uncle were also my substitute teachers, on occasions. And they all know what PRESTIGIOUS means. You apparently dont!

You need to stop what you are doing and stop getting up on a soap box every time you see some controversy in the community or in town. It makes you look like a fool. Your opinion just does not matter if you have to use all the slanderious vulgar talk that you inject in your opinion.

You have said some terrible things abut Delmar Caylor, you said he cannot read. For an accomplished man like Delmar Caylor, he does not need to impress you. I read pretty good but I cannot build houses. Can you build houses? Delmar reads just fine. And we are not going to talk about how you make your living, you certainly do not build houses do you? If I wanted to build a house right now Delmar Caylor is certainly the man that I would try to get to build it. Caylor Brothers Construction is one of the top builders in this area.

I personally think God is dealing with you. The more a person knows about the bible the more God expects from that person and the more the Devil will try to devour you. Please get on your knees and ask Gods forgivness and get yourself in touch with your soul and you will stop this attack on everything and everybody.

You have started an attack on Sheriff James Berrong now and I will tell you he has big shoulders and will know how to handle the situation. What you are doing is just a waste of energy that could be used in more constructive ways, living for Christ instead of against him.

A FRIEND FROM TOWNSEND

#19 Consumer Suggestion

The sign doesn't fit.

AUTHOR: C.m. - (U.S.A.)

I live on Tuckaleechee Rd and have to pass by the Campground church everyday.

The sign might be nice if it were in front of a church that was 4 stories and had sevral thousand members. It just doesn't fit with the look of the church. Even if it did fit, it is nearly impossible to read.

Everytime that I pass by I think what has been built at the church is disgusting. I was glad to hear about this blog so that i could voice my opinion on Delmar Caylor's work.

After reading some of your church member's babbling, I can say now I know why the sign is so ugly and the handicap ramp is so big and un-needed.

Anya is a first class embocile and typical of what church-goers are. She is filled with hate and blind ignorance. People like her are the reason that most people do not go to church anymore. Anya is typical church trash.

Anya, you can keep grasping at straws if you want but you are not a worthy representative of what Christians should be. You're not even worthy representative of the human race. I suggest the Campground find a better representative than Anya. She is a good example of hypocrits and filth.

Somebody needs to tell Patty that she needs to slow it down and start using her signals. She's going to hurt somebody before she learns her lesson. She drives like Evil Knieval.

It is just not the same old church anymore. Too many outsiders have changed everything.

Bottomline is that the work was done illegally. They did work around back of the church too without a permit or permission. They layed stone on a retaining wall that wasnt needed. I guess thats just a little more money that delmar could make.

The sign, the gazeebo, Anya and Virginia are a disgrace. People like that make me sick to my stomach. They preach one thing then act another. They are just two faced snakes typical of the modern day christian.

Please Provide Credentials, Dr. Stratton

AUTHOR: Anya - (U.S.A.)

There is no Dr. Stratton to be found in the Memphis yellow pages. This is perhaps an alias. A licensed physician would never be so unprofessional as to diagnose folks he has never met on an internet posting. If so, he needs to be reported. The wording sounds very familiar.......just another alias for the originator of this whole mess probably.

#21 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Dr. Stratton - (U.S.A.)

Although I am not from Townsend, I am a relative to the Stratton, Cameron and Jenkins families of Townsend, TN.

While I was in Townsend conducting genealogical research on my ancestors last summer, I had the great fortune of meeting several Stratton cousins who were more than happy to share information and old pictures with me. They are very good people; all of them.

During our discussions of family history, the issue of the sign and ramp at the Camp Ground Church popped up. I know the whole situation.

Personally, I feel that both structures are vulgar, decadent and an obvious attempt to change the whole character of the church. Whoever said that the church looks the best that it ever has is in complete denial. The best that the church ever looked is in the oil painting inside. No obnoxious sign. No tree-house handicap ramp.

While conducting some research a few weeks ago, I came across this ripoff report blog concerning this situation. I had no idea it had grown to such a crisis. It is said to think that even a church can be stolen from a community.

Being a licensed psychologist, I can no longer sit quiet while my relatives are being attacked by what is obviously a group of self-righteous egomaniacs with psychotic tendencies.

Virginia H. and Ayra are the only ones here in dire need of a mental evaluation and treatment, if you don't realize that by now.

Virginia's comments were obviously a manifestation of some sort of dementia and down right ugliness which includes bigotry and hatred which is most likely due to lack of parental guidance concerning racism. She could possibly be experiencing the first symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease and I wish that on no one. Could this be the Lord disciplining her? I don't know. I have always heard that lightning strikes.

Ayra's comments, however, are a direct example of paranoia brought on by what is most likely a dependency on drugs and alcohol. Her comments and beliefs are a classic example of "what scares me must scare you too." Paranoia, at its end, always leads to depression and depression can some times lead to violence.

If the authorities truly are monitoring this thread, I would suggest that they take a serious look at some of Ayra's activities. Her behavior is somewhat abnormal.

I would like to give you some good advice:
Don't let yourselves fall to the level of the two psychotic maniacs mentioned above. Their irrational comments and obvious hate in their words do not benefit the argument for their hypocritical cause. You Know That.

They just simply do not have the intellect to see what damage they are doing to their faith and to the community where they have decided to attend church service. Their hateful and spiteful words are very bad example of Christianity but very sadly typical these days of the self-righteous.

Just remember that these so-called Christians still haven't been able to create or invent a good argument for not obtaining the proper permits for the work that was done behind the back of the Townsend Planning Commission. From what Arron says, this government entity is a joke anyways.

What caused this whole situation was illegal construction that took place at the hands of Delmar Caylor just like Chuck said in the original report. Nobody on the Delmar Caylor side has a good argument for that; just hate-speech and self-righteousness.

#22 Consumer Suggestion

#23 Consumer Suggestion

#24 Consumer Suggestion

#25 Consumer Suggestion

Wrong again but thanks for proving my point.

AUTHOR: Aaron - (U.S.A.)

First of all, my family never donated land for the church, they donated land for the graveyard. I suggest you get your facts straight.

Next, It wasn't my great grandmother who donated the land, it was my great-great grandmother Cameron who donated the land for the Chapel. You can't even get your info correctly.

You'll never be able to revise the history of this area to your liking as long as I'm around so get used to it.

Next, there will never come a time when I will ever attend a church full of hypocrites like yourselves. I have better things to do with my time. You don't even have a clue why folks are upset about your un-readable sign and handicap ramp. Do you even realize that the lower part of that graveyard has sevral unmarked graves. That's right, Delmar built it over graves. He wouldn't know this, I know, but then again, he's the kind of adulterous Christian that doesn't care. He told me one time in church that the commandment concerning "Adultery" should be left out. My mother overheard this comment and can vouche for it actually being said.

I'm not concerned with the federal authorities and most definitely not the local deralicts. No crime has been committed except by Delmar Caylor so lets get this thing in court and see how a jury sees it. You are the only ones making hollow threats of prosecution. Better yet, why don't you let delmar speak for his self? You could post his comments for him since he's illiterate. I'm sorry, but in this day and age, if you can't read and write then you are simply just lazy. I have worked with adults and children with reading problems. There's plenty of help out there for you.

How would any of you know anything about being a postive influence in the community when you are not from the community?

Everytime you heathens open your mouths, you prove the points that I have made in previous posts.

The part about the land going back to the family is an absolute joke. What an imagination. Evidentally, you should come on up Stratton Hill and get YOUR IMFORMATION FOR YOUR SELF. Nobody in my family wants to live in Townsend anymore because of people like you. You folks have turned the town into a trendy little cesspool where you do your bidding. No thanks, don't want to be aprt of the crowd that ruined Townsend. How silly are you folks?

I had a pretty repected man of the community, who is a Christian but does not attend church, tell me that all churches are man-made and you have to expect behavior like this. He went on to tell me that man-made religion is false religion. After doing doing some serious research on the subject, I believe he may just be right judging from my recent experiences with the TERRORISTS at the Camp Ground church. They'll even try to beat you up if you have a problem with their lunacy.

You folks are some seriously sad mis-guided individuals. Your whole deal about adoption is the only thing that is disturbing.

Now! Pay attention, because I normally charge for tutoring deralicts on scripture like yourselves:

Do you realize that the very entity that you base your faith on had an adoptive father? That's right, Jesus Of Nazereth was adopted and he was persecuted too for standing up for what is RIGHT. I guess he never really found his place either at the RIGHT HAND OF GOD. Read your Bible.

Do you realize that the greatest leader of the old testament was also adopted? that's right, Moses was adopted too. But then again, I guess he never really lead anybody anywhere, right? Read your Bible, fools.

Special Thanks for proving my points. You folks did a great job of killing your own argument against me.

Since you invited me to your "clubhouse", I would like to extend an invitation to all of you to come to the house for a proper discussion of this topic. That's never going to happen. You folks are too cowardly and paranoid for that. The preacher won't even visit when people are sick. He knows who pays his insurance I guess. I'll be home all day on Sunday, so come on up and I will be more than happy to educate you.

I feel GREAT, Virginia H! Thanks for your pretentious concern. It's too bad nobody knows who you are. You obviously believe yourself to be a Psycologist(SP?).

You still can't read the sign...........................Why is that? This is good workmanship? When has that fact changed?

Delmar broke the law by not obtaining the proper permits. This is true.

Delmar broke the law by not going before the planning commission concerning the addtion of the handicap ramp. This is true.

Delmar is coward, an adulterer, a deralict, a fool and hits like a little girl. This is also blatently true. He is no Christian that's for sure just like the rest of you.

This thread just keeps getting more bizarre. I'm just glad that I have been the catalyst for showing you how a handful of people who call themselves CHRISTIANS at the Camp Ground Church act most of the time. There are some very good people at the Camp Ground Chruch, but they nothing of this thread and what Delmar Caylor has pulled.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

PS - Be sure and send this information to the feds and the BCSO. I would love to have conversation about some of things that have gone on at the Camp Ground Church and it's Neo-Christian members.

PSPS - Who in their right mind gives a flying "shite" what the Daltons think? JEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..................I don't have any problem with the Daltons that I knew as child and they have no dog in this fight.........................unless of course they want one. I saw Mike just a couple of weeks ago. He didn't say anything about this situation.

AUTHOR: Anya - (U.S.A.)

In this day of threats from foreign terrorists, it is alarming to find that the Peaceful Side of the Smokies is being targeted from a local family, specifically the historic Campground Church. No doubt Timothy McVeigh, the Columbine shooters, etc. had mothers and other relatives who loved and supported their extreme positions,also. It is sad to think that police officers are coming to the church to protect the members and that some members feel that they have to be armed to attend a church service. No doubt Aaron and his family will really be laughing out loud and proud that they have created such a stir in the church and community and that this site is being monitored by Federal and local law enforcement agencies. There is at least one man who served 10 years in a Federal Prison for his threats (Gregory Krugg). His own words in web sites he created helped to put him there and were evidence of his danger to society.

Locals have stated that this uncle, Aunt B and others believe that their ancestors donated the land for the church. This is not documented. It was another church nearby. Perhaps they think that if the church doors close, this valuable piece of property on Highway 321 will revert to the family. Is this why they are attemtpting to run off the newcomers? This has happened in the past. Actually, the church is the property of the Holston Methodist Church and would NOT go back to the family. What are the true motivations of Aaron and his family?
No doubt Satan is working his evil in that church. However, no doubt justice and goodness will prevail.

There are so many wonderful people with good hearts and intentions who attend that little church. Delmar has brought in many people and did the work at the church as a service. His integrity and reputation as a builder is excellent. Many residents and visitors to the community have commented that the church is so beautiful and looks the best it has ever looked. The renovations which were made were voted upon and a great deal of the money came from special donations, not the regular church budget.

AUTHOR: Anya - (U.S.A.)

Aaron this HATE is not totally your fault!

AUTHOR: Virginia H - (U.S.A.)

Aaron I see some of your family agrees with the things you have been saying. As you are not usually present at the church you have been refering to and a lot of your information is being fed to you by family members, maybe you should rethink your position. You will end up paying for all the hate and they will remain in the clear.

Ask yourself if you want to be the one to take all the blame. Every thing that has been done at the church was voted on and agreed upon. If family members did not like the remodeling ideas why did they not come forward and not leave the hate filled messages, posted on this web site, up to you? Could it be that you have just been used?

Arron did you ever stop to think that someday you may have to use that very ramp to get in to the church? We never have any guarantees that we won't be struck down with some illness that will prevent us from climbing stone steps.

Maybe you should come on to church and get your own information, and become a positive influence in the community instead of a negative one. Think you would feel a lot better about yourself in the long run. And your Great Grand mother would be very proud of you!

A friend from Townsend.

Laughing Out Loud

AUTHOR: A Stratton Heir - (U.S.A.)

This is so funny. I enjoy reading about people who call themselves Christians but have no idea what that really means.

I just want to make a few things clear about my family. We are not a PRESTIGIOUS family. That's what really made me laugh. This is obviously someone masquerading as a human being who thinks they know something. I'm still laughing. What a freak.

I don't know Delmar personally but have heard many many stories which are not good. I wouldn't let him build a doghouse for me. It would probably be $10,000 dollars.

I would put more stock in Aaron and Chuck's take on this situation than I would in any fruitloop's opinion from the little clicky group at the Camp Ground Church.

I don't know about Chuck, but Aaron has always been completely correct when he finishes researching corruption such as this. I have spoken with several of my aunts and they all agree that although Aaron didn't ask for the job, he's about the best spokesperson that this family could ever have.

I have an Uncle who is extremely PO'd over the fact that Delmar and his brother jumped Aaron over standing up for what is right. It was he that asked Aaron to try to make some peace. He's already made it very clear that if Aaron gets in trouble when he returns the favor, he would be glad to pay for his defense. I doubt you could find a jury though in this county that wouldn't uphold Aaron. The DA's office has already learned its lesson.

Anyways, I've got a life that doesn't involve a hostile takeover of a church or being a hypocrite and have to go to bed. This is just my two cents on Virginia H., who is obviously a few bricks short of a full load and the rest of the hypocrites down at the Camp Ground.

Glad I could be of assistance to my PRESTIGIOUS family known as the Strattons. HOW FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ALL APPRECIATE AARON's BACKBONE. I can't wait until he runs into delmar the coward again. I'm sure I'll get to see another exciting video. Should be entertaining.

As Aaron would say: Sic Semper Tyrannis and down with delmar caylor.

#32 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Prestigious?

AUTHOR: Aunt B. - (U.S.A.)

Whoever it was that referred to the Stratton family as prestigious obviously doesn't know us or anything of this situation that would have any real value. What kind of fool makes statements like that?

I am a Stratton and think what has been done in Christ's name at the Camp Ground Church is inexcusable. The Camp Ground Church was the church of my childhood also, only that was back when people had some class and enough dignity not to build big signs that don't go with the country theme, tradition and history of the church. My family nor any other would never go along with the monstrous eyesoar that has been built regardless of who or why it was built. We always just had a small sign made out of wood that matched the church.

I noticed that you only had about 5 cars in the parking lot on Sunday when I visited my family. Was this just a click meeting or a real service complete with a flagburning and offering to Satan. Based on the comments I have read from some of the current regular attendees, I must ask whether you folks wear your hoods in the service or just leave them in the car.

I'm glad that at least someone in the family spoke out against the man-made idoltry at the Camp Ground Church. Everybody should remember that the church is being attacked by Satan from within, not Aaron from the outside. I believe in his cause. Know that the Lord is working through him.

We are very proud that Aron is a part of The Stratton Family of Tuckaleechee Cove, TN. We are very proud of the Camp Ground Chruch. We are very ashamed that bunch of fools have taken it over.

I have seen the signs for a long time.

AUTHOR: Rev. Gene - (U.S.A.)

I have seen the signs of trouble for a long time at the Camp Ground church.

A vision came to me in a dream last night concerning this situation.

Satan has come to the Camp Ground church in the form of a builder, a few outsiders with money and the city of Townsend just allowed it. What a shame.

In the eyes of the Lord, we are all brothers and sisters, but it is hard to love a brother or sister that cannot do things the righteous way.

I know for a fact that not all the people attending the Camp Ground Church knows of this situation. I hope God will reveal great things and understanding to them. They need it.

What has happened at the Camp Ground has happened to many churches in this area. People from other places have different opinions on what is holy and what is heathen. Most of the time, the newcomers are the ones acting as the heathens.

I know Aaron personally and know him to be a good man and very out spoken when it comes to things that are not righteous and things dealing with corruption in local Townsend government.

They asked "why a young man would be so mad?" I would be mad too if someone accused me of doing something that they know I didn't do. I would be mad too if a bunch of outsiders came into my community and took over my church.

Everyone should remember one thing: Aaron has broken no law...................Delmar Caylor has broken several and the Camp Ground church has upheld him in his disregard for local law.

I believe this situation is in God's hands at this point and that's the best place for it to be.

Aaron, keep your chin up and keep fighting for what is righteous. You have done a great job so far. I will pray for Delmar and people like Virginia H. who obviously is just a part time Christian.

I have seen the signs for a long time.

AUTHOR: Rev. Gene - (U.S.A.)

I have seen the signs of trouble for a long time at the Camp Ground church.

A vision came to me in a dream last night concerning this situation.

#35 UPDATE EX-employee responds

remember the daltons

AUTHOR: Tom - (U.S.A.)

Aaron, they're getting their information from the daltons. the chris guy isn't really someone who went to school with you. you remember the daltons don't you.

You should rejoice in the fact that the very best that they can do is say that you are adopted and that you were a trouble maker in high school. What the heck does that have do to with delmar caylor ruining the church. That doesn't make much sense for them to use this as a argument.

You need to tell everyone about the Daltons and what John did in high school and how they cater to bleeding heart liberals. No spine at all you know. i think they are all in teaching and whoring around now. Ha Ha

#36 Consumer Suggestion

Just thought of one more thing.

AUTHOR: Aaron - (U.S.A.)

I just happened to think of one more thing that Delmar did which is against the law.

Although he permission from the property owner next to the church, he filled in a drainage ditch and sowed grass seed where the ditch should be. All of this property lies within the 321 state right-of-way. This is a big NO-NO.

There's at least 3 state agencies that should have been contacted for approval before this work was done but delmar didn't contact anybody. Good to know that this is the kind of builder we have in the community.

You morons wanted to get ugly so here we go fruitcakes! I may just contact my congressman.LOL

#37 Consumer Suggestion

The Strattons have always been very proud of Aaron.

AUTHOR: Harriet - (U.S.A.)

I didn't think a few people could ruin a small country church but I was wrong. All it took was a few obnoxious yankees and a local builder that wanted to make changes and spend money that wasn't necessary.

Aaron said it best when he said that delmar and the rest of the click are just building a monument to themselves.

As stated before my son, Aaron was wrongfully accused of vandalism in the graveyard because he had a problem with money being spent on a new church sign that wasn't needed.

A man from walland had the same concern as aaron and filed a ripoff report against Delmar.

The new click at the Camp ground said that this was son. Being the fine Christians that they are, their very best defense they could come up with was to make untrue statements about my family the Strattons and say things that they think are hurtful to Aaron but are not.

The Stratton family has always been very proud of Aaron and has always called on him for help when dealing with problems. I don't know many grandsons who would take care of their grandmother with Alheimers for 3 years until she died. I don't even know any Strattons who have done this.

Aaron has accomplished so many things that i don't know where to start. I guarantee you he has done more with his life than anybody at the Camp Ground church. Things that matter.

I personally don't know one soul that likes that sign or the gazebo and i live in Townsend right next to the church. It is ugly now. Who would want to be around people like this. They are not from Townsend.

Virginia, i suggest you continue to attend the camp ground church. It has people just like you in it every Sunday. I never thought I would hear someone who calls themselves a Christian say what you have said. You are pathetic.

Charles and Patty, thanks for the Christmas card which was postmarked the day after Christmas 12-26-07. This must have been a futile attempt at getting me to return to the Camp ground church but I have no use for any of you.

You have all ruined the church of my child hood and the community thinks so too.

Don't worry, I won't be back.

Cmon now Virginia, that's not very christ-like

AUTHOR: Chuck - (U.S.A.)

I just got off the phone with the young man who was assaulted by Delmar and his brother. He told me about this stuff you wrote.

I am wondering how your comments solved any problems. I am also wondering how your comments answered any of the questions as how the sign can't be read and the handicap ramp.

He would have never known about this report if it wasn't for me, and now I am afraid that you have messed up by involving him. I am not trying to make the church look bad just the ones who have built the sign that cannot be read and the overthetop handicap ramp.

To be honest with you, I hope you continue to attack the young man. Everytime that you write a rebutal, you never really answer any questions. Old people cal this muddying th water. Aaron calls it spinning. It's what cowards do when they are caught red-handed in a lie.

Everytime you write anything you just make yourself and the church look worse by not making a true comment or answering any of the questions.

Aaron might be on to something about none of you living in the community. Why is it that none of you people go to church in your own community.
Aaron is adopted? Ar you sure? I dont think so. It is nice that you wrote that though. I am sure that Jesus is proud of you. Who is the liabolous defamer now?

I hope most folks can see what churches in this county have turned into. The comments of those from the campground church are enough to make anybody not want to go to church there.

I was not going to write anymore on here, but i see that some folks at the like to keep this going. That is fine we will just keep right on arguing.

The only disgrace that i have seen is the way in which these people have treated the young man. To think that this is how people act in church or at least the campground church. That is really good press for you folks.

#39 Consumer Suggestion

Hey guys, I've got Methodist Christians threatening me!LOL

AUTHOR: Aaron - (U.S.A.)

First of all, I have never "assumed the role" of being a spokesperson for the Stratton Family. The only thing that I "assume the role of being a spokesperson for" is "right and wrong"; and ripping off the community with a sign that can't be read is wrong.

I'm not real sure where you came up with that but can only assume that a coward such as yourself wouldn't know anything about my family. I've heard Delmar say that at one point so I understand where it came from and why Delmar can't write comments like this for himself. maybe you could become his full time tutor. And to think that I actually offered to help this criminal learn to read.

Secondly: "I just hope your family is able to get it for you instead of having it imposed on you by strangers." Is this a threat? I've made it pretty clear: ANYTIME!

Am I to believe that a so-called "Christian" would threaten someone? LOL How silly are you people to think that the ball doesn't bounce both ways. Chalk this one up to just a little more hypocrisy from the AMEN corner.

Judging from the rest of your comments, I can only assume that you have been speaking with the coward Chief Ron "Spanky" Suttles who has earned his own report entitled "Chief Ron". Yeah, he's a pretty low-life SOB just like yourself and Delmar. I guess that when someone calls you out for being a criminal and then proves it, you have run them down in order to save face. Sorry, but I didn't raise up two drug addicts like Spanky nor have I ever misrepresented the law.

I have not attacked the church(although you people accused me of it), nor the members of the church. As a matter of fact, I was the only one physically attacked. I even kept a promise to someone in the family that I would try to make a little peace with the coward Delmar and if he got violent not to hurt him. I WILL NOT KEEP THAT PROMISE OUTSIDE OF CHURCH GROUNDS.

You don't live in the community; I do. As a matter of fact, very few folks who attend the Camp Ground church are actually from the community. Must be something to the fact that you guys can't find a church to attend in your own community.

Lastly, I did not file the original report but will continue to post everything that I can find out about Delmar Caylor. I welcome your inept attacks on my character; they make the Camp Ground church look real good as a whole. Maybe you should inform everybody at the church about this thread instead of keeping this issue to yourself and maybe 4 others at the most.

As far as TROUBLE and the authorities go, you can tell Chief Spanky and Sheriff Berrong that anytime that they want to prosecute me for "FREE SPEECH", I'm ready. Law enforcement is joke in this county anyways. I would love to take my chances in court with a jury. I would love to be prosecuted for "Free Speech."

As far as the Townsend community and surrounding area goes, I can assure you that you are in the minority.

In closing, I'd just like to tell you that I don't need your brand of "christianity" nor do I need any of your hypocritical concern. I believe you to be someone other than you say anyways. Perhaps it is you who needs to check into some type of mental evaluation. Virginia H.? Nice alias.

"In the meantime you are being watched by the authorities." OOOOOOOO! I'm sure I'll lose sleep over that one.LOL Would that be the Sheriff's IT department? What a joke. Do you think that they could drag themselves away from looking a porn long enough to monitor my activities?LOL

I would suggest that you get your "ducks in a row." Attacking my character doesn't change the fact that:

1) No work permit was obtained by Delmar.(illegal)
2) The Townsend planning commission was not contacted concerning the "major addition" handicap ramp.(illegal)
3) The sign was not built to code. (32 square feet) (illegal)
4) Delmar Caylor and his brother assaulted me on church property when my intentions were just to make a little peace. I got news for ya: this felony is documented on mini-disc.(feloniously illegal)

You folks have a whole lot more to lose than me.

When you can file a rebuttal or legitimate explanation of how none of these four things are true, then I will urge Chuck to leave you alone.............but until that time, I suggest you stop "assuming the role of spokesperson" for the Camp Ground Church and Christianity. Your ineptness is extraordinary.

I will be forwarding this thread to the Holston Conference and the surviving members of the Stratton Family so that they know how you feel.

I'm not real sure why you folks think that i am Chuck but i can assure you that if i had wanted to file a report on Delmar I would have done it in 2006. But that's ok..........now I plan to help my new Walland buddy call you heathens out. You pansies should have never involved me in this. Tell that to the f'n sheriff!

A DISGRACE TO THE STRATTON FAMILY

AARON PANGLE
My heart goes out to you because it is evident your family needs to intervene on your behalf and see you through a psychological evaluation.

The psychosis is very evident in reading your attacks on the people that attend Camprgound Methodist Church. None of these folks need to be defended, especially Delmar Caylor. You can do nothing to hurt the good name of these people but you can get yourself into a world of TROUBLE.

I doubt that the Stratton family would approve of you assuming the role of spokesman for the family. Somestimes when a child is adopted into a wonderful, prestigious family they come with unresolved issues and never quite fit in, therefore they try constantly to embarrass the family they were adoptd into. Maybe this is the case and maybe it is not. I know you need help, I just hope your family is able to get it for you instead of having it imposed on you by strangers.

My advice to you is go check yourself into Peninsula Psychiatric Hospital and get help for all these paranoid delusions. You sound like you have some education, but your ranting and raving gives you away in all your aliases. The writing is the same in all of them. What makes a young man so angry? Get the help you need.

I was born in Townsend, all of my blood relatives are there and in surrounding counties, I am very proud of my Christain Hetitage. I have recently started going back to the church of my youth. Campground Methodist Church. None of the folks that you have talked so slanderious about have even mentioned this web site to me. I heard it from another source.

I have a heart big enough to feel pity and concern for adopted kids and adults that have never faced the fears and shortcomings that comes with being adopted. You definately have baggage that needs to be addressed, if not from being adopted ,maybe drugs or something tramatic that has happened to you. The church will be praying for your deliverance from all these evil thoughts. In the meantime you are being watched by the authorities. Action will be taken.

A Sincerly Concerned Friend To You and The Church
Townsend TN
USA

Friend? Barbra? Patsy? Mike? Beck? Jesus are you there?

AUTHOR: Chuck - (U.S.A.)

Hey friend, i guess delmar's reputation is widespread.

After asking lots of questions to different people, I found out that I am just behind in the times. Seems that everybody that I talk to says something about delmars connection to laurel valley and sundquuist.

Trust me when I say that I am done with this issue and writing on this webpage. Bottom line is that the Camp Ground church has become just one more thing that has turned into a social club for those from up north with money. At least that is what most of the locals in Townsend will tell you.

Very few people who go to church here are from Townsend. Delmar's clan and offspring are from walland. I guess they couldn't find a church to hijack in walland or miser station.

Delmar is a scoundrel and people not from here would never know that. Seems most locals know all about him.

I just hope that this report will help keep delmar from ruining anybody elses community with big ugly signs that you can't read and gaudy handicap ramps that are ridiculously expensive and over board.

Don't be a coward, friend, you can use names. If you are talking about me then by all means have the spine to say so. I heard from a little bird that delmaar is going to sue everybody anyways. The PERSON who told me this was laughing his rear off about what he had heard.

I hope that delmar has actually paid a lawyer to sue SOMEBODY. Maybe he wants to enjoy the press that he will recieve for his sign and handicap ramp in the newspaper. Now that would be funny!

Time to Move On

AUTHOR: Friend Of The Church - (U.S.A.)

As a person who knows several members of this church, I'd like to express my thoughts on this. This person does not know these people or the inside workings of this church and his opinion should not be considered a respectable source. He is obviously someone seeking attention by spreading lies.

The people who have posted here have done so in good faith in an attempt to clear up misinformation. It is obvious that this person is not interested in anything more than slandering an innocent person who has given his time freely to help the church he loves.

I think it would be a very good idea for everyone here to stop communicating with this person online. It simply feeds his need to feel as though his opinion matters, which it does not.

To any consumer who is seeking a reputable source of information concerning this construction company, I would suggest you find another source.

#43 Consumer Suggestion

I heard that their was some drama surrounding the new Camp Ground sign.

AUTHOR: Margie G. - (U.S.A.)

Thanks for letting the rest of us know what is going on at the Camp Ground Church.
Remind me to never let the Caylor brothers do any work for me.

It is a shame how some people act in church. What these people did concerning blaming the man for vandalism is about the lowest thing that I have ever heard of. I have heard stories about Delmar doing things like this in other places of this county.
People should stay away from the Camp Ground Church until they make things right with the man that you were talking about. I wonder if the proper church officials have been told of this situation.
I will pray about the demons who have taken over the Camp Ground church. I was planning on visiting your church but think I will wait until I hear some good news from there first. What a shame.

Nice Try Barbara Davis

AUTHOR: Chuck - (U.S.A.)

How does any of your rambling change the facts?

FACT#1 Delmar did the work without the proper work permits.

FACT#2 Delmar did the work without going through the planning commission.

FACT#3 Delmar charged more than he should have.

FACT#4 Delmar made money

FACT#5 Delmar said the sign would dry out. It didn't.

FACT#6 The sign can't be read.

FACT#7 The handicap ramp is ugly.

FACT#8 Barbara Davis doesnot speak for the whole congregation.

FACT#9 A young man was wrongfully accused of vandalism and after that was attacked and assaulted by Delmar and his brother.

As much as I thank you for thinking that I communicate as well as Aaron, I am not him.

Your failed tries at saying that i am him is obviously just a way to get us away from the topic.

From what I am told, I found out that Delmar is a Don Sundquist man and made his money at Laurel Valey working with Sundquist. This really explains this situation for me.

Don't worry, Barbra. I won't be coming back to what folks like yourselves call a church. The Camp Groound used to be a church but not anymore. You have no right to say that you know what Jesus thinks.

Dont forget that defamation goes both ways. I would love to see a judge take a look at how you folks operate and what you have done.

Maybe God will straighten you out one day.

Pay attention! Chris went to school with Aaron

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

Hi Aaron/Chuck

You seem full of hate and anger over such a small thing in world. I'm pretty sure Jesus would say turn the other cheek. Barbara never claimed to go to school with you, I did. If your eyes weren't so clouded by the hate that Satan has put in your heart, you would have seen that. You went to Maryville High School.

I'm sorry that your life has become so sad. If you had any real desire to make things better instead of tearing apart people and churches, you would pray and maybe even witness to the "sinner Mr. Caylor." However, Satan wants nothing more than to attack and destroy a growing church and he will use anyone or anything to do it. Don't be the instrument of Satan.

As for the church and Mr. Caylor, rejoice in this attack as Satan has found you a threat and worthy of attack. You must be doing great works for The Lord! Additionally, this is the time of prayer. Angels are empowered by your prayers and will fend off the attacks and influences of these demons.

It is true that I have never attended this church, but I know of the situation and I know Mr. Caylor. I also can just see the anger and hate and destruction in this situation and can see that this church is under attack by Satan. Satan wouldn't bother with a church that is having no effect for God. Keep strong and keep praying both for the church and Chuck/Aaron/Thomas.

Prayers for Chuck/Aaron

AUTHOR: Anya - (U.S.A.)

The blogs being posted by Chuck/Aaron are obviously being written by a very disturbed young man. The wonderful pastor and the members of the church will be saying prayers for him. Perhaps a special collection should be made to pay for some mental health assistance for him. His attacks against Delmar Caylor, Barbara, and others are slanderous, inflamatory, and unfounded.

Since there has been no ripoff of the church, his comments do not deserve to be posted on this site. I do not think Jesus would approve. It is sad to think this person has nothing better to do with his life than submit venom. His parents must be mortified as are the members of the church. As a member of the church, I am saddened and very concerned about the entire situation.

#47 Consumer Suggestion

Davis, maybe?LOL

Barbara:

First of all, I didn't go to high school with any Barbara from Townsend. Evidently you haven't lived in the area long enough to even know where I went to high school let alone who I went to high school with. Nice try. But you're a terrible sneak and liar. I guess that "stupidity" is way of life in Ohio.LOL

Secondly, since I never was charged with any crime concerning the vandalism that a bunch of so-called "Christians" blamed me for, I never really considered myself to be "framed for anything." That would be CHUCK making those statements. It was just another opportunity to make the Sheriff's Department look as stupid as they are and to be quite honest, I appreciate the opportunity.

Thirdly, although I like Preacher Johnson, I don't think that he has a clue about what has gone on within his church or the quality of work when Delmar Caylor is involved. Then again, he is just "part-time." I like his writing and he is a very fluent speaker but if he had any "you-know-whats" he'd reign people like yourself and Delmar Caylor in. It still amazes me that nobody has heard from him or any of the rest of you hypocrites on our hill.

Fourthly, I would be real careful Mrs. Davis who you call a trouble-maker considering what you and your husband have done since arriving in Townsend. I guess that's the way they do things in Ohio....................this isn't Ohio.

""What I am more distrubed by is the concern over 'how well the ramp matches the church'. I'm not sure that Jesus was ever concerned with how good a church looked or how presentable the method was to bring people to hear the message.""

Although I have no clue what "distrubed" means, I will tell you that the whole community is DISTURBED concerning the new appearance of the church........then again, you folks aren't from Townsend and we can't expect you to have any common decency or make it a point to be a "good neighbor." If Jesus were around to give his two cents, I doubt very seriously he'd think a $10K plus sign is appropriate.

As for Delmar's handicap ramp, some folks at your church refuse to use it because of what was spent and how you folks tried to blame me for the vandalism because I expressed a concern with an $8K handicap ramp. That's a fact.

Mrs. Davis, as long as people like you are referring to me as a trouble-maker then I know I'm doing my job. You are as low as the dried up pond-scum during last summer's drought! Good to know that you're watching me on TV, though. Want an autograph?LMFAO

In closing I would just like to say that yes, I was the young man jumped by Delmar and his brother in an attempt by me to make a little peace................But peace couldn't be made with a coward such as Delmar and I'm quite positive that this situation has not yet come to its conclusion. I look forward to the future and what it may bring concerning the coward Delmar.

I know now why you made it a point to make a fool out of yourself: it was my letter to the editor and you just couldn't wait to look up what was on the RipoffReport concerning Chief Spanky. You just couldn't stand to not know what I've been blogging. Yes, you are that nosey.

Do I need to write the paper concerning this situation? Is that what you want? Maybe I need to contact Channel 10 to do some "troublemaking." Maybe you're just jealous because people agree with me and not yankee hypocrites like yourself and your buddy Mrs. johnson.

Maybe what the Camp Ground Church needs is just some good old-fashioned "bad publicity."

"The important thing is that now this church has the ability to minister to their community more effectively and reach people that couldn't have attended otherwise."

"Now" the church has the ability? "Now"? The church didn't have that ability before you folks slithered into town? How are folks going to know when church is when the sign can't be read? Well, at least if they can get there, they've got a 40 yd covered handicap ramp to get to the pews. LOL

Nobody's interested in the brand of Christianity currently being doled out by the Camp Ground church and you folks wouldn't know what "community" was if it slapped you across the mouth. I grew up around REAL churches and REAL preachers who visit people when they're sick and treat their neighbors with respect and kindness. Where were you guys when Mom had her stroke? Busy plotting against me? Afterall, the day that she came home is the day that Delmar Caylor attacked me. Was that planned? Or just a spontaneous burst of cowardice?

Oh yeah, and lastly, CHUCK is not me. I'm a much better writer.

Be sure and report this thread to the BCSO and Chief Spanky since I know you folks tremble when my name is spoken. Be sure and tell them both to KISS MY ARSE! Maybe you folks can exchange information at the next "Coward's Ball."

It's one thing to report things that people actually do..............it's "defamation and liable" to attach something to someone's name that didn't actually do anything. I would remember that the next time you want to drag me into a situation that I was doing my best to stay out of. You might want to ask the LAWYER and his pretentious wife about that next Sunday.

If you folks want to continue this little game.......then let's go.......tag you're it! Eventually I know that you cowards will decide to involve lawyers since your level of cowardice is soul-deep and that's just fine with me; I'd LOVE to tell this story in a court of law. Would you?

What happened at the church on the day of the attack is on tape. I'd say that would make for some pretty incriminating evidence seeing as how it is clear that I never threw a punch. It would even be an opportunity to incriminate the Townsend City Police seeing as how they refused to write up a report. Yeah..........yeah! Let's do this. Let's go to court ya pansies!

Why don't you let Delmar file a rebuttal? Oh yeah, that's right.......he's illiterate. How do you get your Contractor's license in the state of TN without being able to read or write? I guess that's why he broke the law and never got a work-permit to do the work.

The next time that you, Barbara, want to write something anonymously, don't put your real name on it ya idiot. I wouldn't have said a word on this thread if I hadn't received an e-mail from Chuck today concerning you bringing my name up. How stupid are you folks? How many times are you going to keep screwing with me until you provoke me into something you know that you can't handle?

HEY CHUCK, leave me out of this. Concentrate of what people are saying that you know at the Camp Ground Church. You should be able to blow Mrs. davis so-called "facts" out of the water. I already see several inconsistencies and lies. She couldn't even get the history of the Church correct, do you really think that any of the rest of her figures are factual? Her stating of the "facts" reminds me of the inconsistent propaganda that the local corrupt Blount County government keeps trying to dish out. Very, very, very similar.

And to think that we are to be believe that Delmar's ancestors (Where are their graves?) were involved with this church just because the historian Barbara says so......... Unbelievable. These folks forget that we are ALL up on the history of the Camp Ground Church..............and it doesn't involve a yankee revision of history.

Hope this sorted a few things out or "made some more trouble."

Delmar Caylor is a crook and a coward. That's straight from the horse's mouth, not CHUCK. You can qoute me if you want to. You can also KISS MY ARSE.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS and DOWN WITH DELMAR CAYLOR!

Documented Facts about CampGround UMC and Delmar Caylor

AUTHOR: Barbara - (U.S.A.)

Delmar Caylor's great great great great grandfather was among the original founders of CampGround UMC. He is very proud of his heritage and is an active member of the church. Delmar Caylor is one of the most respected contractors in Blount County. His reputation has been attacked by someone who is using false information and his own opinion and speculation to try to make it seem that Delmar has done terrible things to CampGround UMC instead of the good work that he has given to the church. The following facts are from several church meeting minutes and financial reports. I have omitted the names of the members listed on the reports to protect their privacy. This is what really happened.

March 13, 2005

A general meeting was held after church March 13 to discuss and decide on the placement of a handicapped entrance. The meeting was called to order by the Chairman of the Board of Trustees who brought up the previous ideas for handicapped access. Other ideas were then discussed by those attending the meeting. The idea of placing the entrance closest to the handicapped parking area was generally accepted. A motion was made and seconded to place it there. It was unanimously approved. Delmar agreed to have his workers, along with some volunteers from the congregation, cut the entrance and install whatever covered ramp or access might be necessary. It was stated that Delmar's workers would act mostly as supervisors. The idea of tying in a gazebo with the entrance was brought up, but tabled for later discussion.

There is no mention of a $500.00 estimate.

Only two volunteers and one professional carpenter built the handicapped access ramp. The monies paid out for the handicapped access were paid directly to the professional. Delmar or Caylor Brothers Const. did not make a cent from this project.

July 9, 2006

The attending members of CampGround were asked to go to the Sunday School room to view pictures of six different signs so that they could make an informed choice for the voting on Sunday, July 16th.

July 16, 2006

The sign that was numbered #2 was chosen by the majority to be the new CampGround sign.

2006 Financial Report

The monies for the sign and landscaping were donated especially for those purposes. No money was taken from the general church offerings for the sign. All of this information is documented by church records. The ridiculous amount stated on 'Chuck's' report is totally false. The actual cost of the sign is in the church financial report. Delmar and several others did most of the labor as volunteers.
Delmar or Caylor Brother's Construction did not profit from any of this work.
CampGround UMC is blessed to have Delmar as one of its members.

I Know "Chuck"

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

Hi Chuck,

I went to high school with you and your real name is Aaron P. You are the "young man" who was "framed" for the cemetary incedent. You are also the instigator of the attack on Mr. Caylor whose brother thought it best to defend him from you. You were an instigator in high school, you have been on TV lately for instigating and you are the instigator in this situation here.

It seems that the minister has an inside track on the quality of the work as well as the cost and it sound like the church is very pleased with the quality and the cost of the work provided. Delmar Caylor has done quality work in this area for MANY years without ANY question to his work or price.

What I am more distrubed by is the concern over "how well the ramp matches the church". I'm not sure that Jesus was ever concerned with how good a church looked or how presentable the method was to bring people to hear the message. The important thing is that now this church has the ability to minister to their community more effectively and reach people that couldn't have attended otherwise.

#50 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

"Delmar designed and built the church's handicap ramp, and did an excellent job of it."

Yeah, he turned a $500 project into a several thousand dollar project.

"The project came in on budget." The budget was $500. Just a lie I guess from a so-called Christ-lover.

"Delmar also designed and built the church's sign. It is also good work, and it also came in on budget. A good deal of the work, in fact, was donated to the church, as were some of the materials."

WRONG! Delmar didn't design anything. How can someone who is illiterate design anything? The people who cut the sign are the ones who designed it.

WRONG! It is not "good" work. Generally the purpose of a sign is to announce a name or an event. This sign, however, cannot be read because of bad design criteria.

WRONG! The work wasn't donated by anybody except Delmar and his brother. I'm sure that the cost involved some pay for he and his brother. The materials weren't donated, either. They were bought.

Funny how you know so much Mr. Anonymity but don't have the guts to even tell us where you live. We can only assume that Delmar has put someone up to defending him on this website. Nice try, you only made things worse.

"The congregation is very pleased with his efforts."

Evidentally you out of touch with the congregation or are in denial concerning Delmar Caylor being a crook. I suggest that you talk to some of the "peasents" in the crowd and not just the rich yankees who have hijacked the Camp Ground Church. You might a get a better take on the situation if you involved "everyone" and not just the rich yankees.

"Delmar is known throughout this area as an outstanding builder of high-quality upscale homes. He has a good reputation and is known to be a man of his word."

First of all, Delmar Caylor is known through out this area as an illiterate slacker. The terms "high-quality" and "upscale" should never be used in conjunction with defining his work. It's terrible and way over priced. Just talk to some of the folks in Laurel Valley if you would like know more concerning Delmar's criminal behavior.

A "man of his word"? Give me a break, we all know better.

"Camp Ground is a lovely old church in the beautiful mountains of East Tennessee. Its members do all they can to serve Christ in this community. We invite everyone to come share the Good News at Camp Ground, 10 a.m. Sundays."

No, the Camp Ground used to be a pretty church until Delmar Caylor(crooked builder) and John and Barbra Smith (Yankees) came to town to destroy the looks of the church with a sign that you can't read and a handicapp ramp that makes absolutley no sense at all.

These people are all hypocrites and liars to say the least. As far as serving Christ, I don't think these folks are welcome in our Lord's House. I believe St. peter would send their sorry asses packin' back to whatever hole they crawled out of.

Get you facts straight, Mr. Anonymous and stop acting like such a coward. What ahypocrite to accuse someone of not being who they say and then turn around and not sign anything concerning name. Just more cowardice fropm the Delmar Caylor crowd.

#51 Consumer Suggestion

#52 Consumer Suggestion

#53 Consumer Suggestion

Good Luck.

Delmar's work is good, and appreciated

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

I'm the pastor of Camp Ground United Methodist Church in Townsend, Tenn. First of all, no one named 'Chuck' from Walland, Tenn., has been attending church. It's evident someone with a personal vendetta against Delmar Caylor is hiding behind a pseudonym.

Delmar designed and built the church's handicap ramp, and did an excellent job of it. The project came in on budget.

Delmar did not make money on these projects. In addition, he's done a great deal of extra work on his own time to beautify the church and its grounds. The congregation is very pleased with his efforts.

BCSO lies concerning the young man accused

AUTHOR: Chuck - (U.S.A.)

I actually ran into the young man who accused of the vandalism against the church today.

Now he knows about the part concerning Delmar Caylor trying to frame him.

He also said that the Blount County Sheriff's office and the Townsend police promised to let the Camp Ground Church know about who actually perpetrated the crime but haven't kept their word yet.

The investigator's name, he said, was a crazy name that started with an "H" but could not remember the cops actual name. They were supposed to let the church know about where the investigation lead in order to clear the young man's name.

Nobody knows anything at the church about who actually vandalized the church.

Didn't Sheriff Berrong's investigator not make a promise? I have every reason in the world to believe this young man is telling the truth. Chief Ronnie Suttles and Sheriff Berrong are known liars in the Blount County community.

I can see from some of the other blogs that the Blount County Sheriff's Office is well represented on the ripoffreport. This is the type of law enforcement that we have become accustomed to.

In Blount County and Townsend, you can rip off a church like Delmar Caylor and the police will do nothing. You can also vandalize that church and the fuzz will do nothing. They won't even let you know who committed the vandalism in order to clear someone falsely accused of something they didn't do.

But if you are an upstanding young man and member of the community, the Sheriff's boys and the chief of police in Townsend will allow your name to be defamed. This sounds like a personal attack to me. Knowing the young man like I do, I am sure he won't just stand by and let this happen.

The young man should get a lawyer and sue, sue, sue.

Thanks again.