Complaint Review: Delmar Financial

• Submitted: Mon, November 03, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, January 08, 2012

• Reported By:Fishers Indiana
Delmar Financial
Charlotte And Grand Rapids Michigan Grand Rapids, Michigan U.S.A.

Delmar Financial Patrick Van Haften Crook steels from single Mom trying to raise her family Grand Rapids Michigan

*Author of original report: Patrick Van Haften

Delamar Financial had promised to buy out my mortgage and resell it back to me on a land contract. Come to find out they did not do any of it. leaving me and my children homeless.

When we finally did get somewhere else to move to by Delmar Financial .They stold several thousands of dollars of rent and property from me. They should be arrested for theft and any kind of realestate license revoked.These people should be in prison for what they did to me.

Connie
Fishers, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2008 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Delmar-Financial/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-46038/Delmar-Financial-Patrick-Van-Haften-Crook-steels-from-single-Mom-trying-to-raise-her-famil-387473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Delmar Financial

Patrick Van Haften

AUTHOR: Connie - (U.S.A.)

Patrick VanHaften now works with a company called Michigan Wolverine Real Estate.  Do not trust him!  Most importantly do not give him your hard earned money!!!  He is a crook!  He and his crew stold me blind!!!

They promised me they were a different company from the Delmar Financial, but ended up being just as nefarious.  I lost $ 60,000 from my house and right around $6,000 from the rental, plus, I had a lot of damages from drywall repair with my furniture.