Complaint Review: Delmarva Capital

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: Gene — Akron, Ohio United States of America
Delmarva Capital
P.O. BOX 126 Forest Hill, Maryland United States of America

Delmarva Capital ? Unknown ? Complete Fraud and Illegal Rip Off!, Collection Company! Forest Hill, Maryland

I got into financial trouble getting cash advances  and Bounced  or low cash Charges from: US Bank (Average: $34.00 per charge)where I did my checking, The Bank closed My Account and sold it to a collection Agency who Sold it to Delmarva Capital! We paid Delmarva Capital off on Both our joint Account and my Personal Account Plus Their Fee's Now I wanted to open a new Account at my old US Bank, I was told by US Bank; "Delmarva never reported any payments to them. and I still owe both accounts to Delmarva, As well as the Company US bank Originally Sold it to Plus any Fee's Accrued! No I will never be allowed to interact with US Bank again, and I have been Refered to all collection and Credit Agencies! Know one is accepting the proof that I paid through Our chase Account or checks that were paid out as evidence! I am to be forced to pay the same Account to 2 or 3 new Collection Agencies now!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Delmarva-Capital/Forest-Hill-Maryland-21050/Delmarva-Capital-Unknown-Complete-Fraud-and-Illegal-Rip-Off-Collection-Company-Fore-1014371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Delmarva Capital