Complaint Review: Delorean Johnson

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Tamia — Michigan United States of America
Delorean Johnson
Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Delorean Johnson @idelorean, deloreanxl Selling music online that he stole from another artist Chicago, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: There's Undeniable Proof Delorean is a FRAUD!!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This is Defamation of character definition

*Consumer Comment: Fraud Delorean

*Consumer Comment: Fraudster Delorean Johnson

Delorean Johnson solicited me though twitter saying he was a singer and a song writer, he had me to check him out on itunes. I liked the music so I purchased an Album called "Pause" before I found out he did not make the songs. I had been hearing things about this Delorean but I didn't believe any of it until I finally researched and found that all of his music really belonged to another guy. So I feel I waisted $9.99 although it don't sound like much but I hate being scammed.

I don't care if it was $2 its my money and I don't appreciate someone lying about something just to make a sell and yes I want my $9.99 back. And anybody who find out the truth and say something to him he will block you. Please do not purchase anything from Delorean Johnson he is a complete fraud. I wish I had known before I purchased that album. Now I know why the album skipped on certain parts, its because he had something to cover up. I found he been stealing the music from another artists website fedarro.com and selling the music as if he made it. Yes I'am angry over $9.99! I'll stick with artist I know about the next time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 05:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Delorean-Johnson/Chicago-Illinois-/Delorean-Johnson-idelorean-deloreanxl-Selling-music-online-that-he-stole-from-another-ar-939939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Delorean Johnson

There's Undeniable Proof Delorean is a FRAUD!!

AUTHOR: Britanya - (United States of America)

FIRST OFF there is too much evidence prooooving the fact that Delorean  Johnson is indeed a Fraud and anyone don't see that is dumb...Ask the fraud Delorean to show tracked out files of the music and vocals...HE CAN"T, BUT FEDARRO CAN!!!!

Ask Delorean to make a video showing himself making the songs...HE CAN'T, BUT FEDARRO CAN!! look at all the videos on the internet showing where FEDARRO show how HE create the music and the vocals and what does Delorean show? NOTHING.

Delorean just steals the songs and put a photo to it and say it's his....any dummy should be able to see through his lies...DELOREAN This is NOT Defamation of character..it is the absolute truth and you know it..Delorean you even admitted to stealing from Fedarro.

Delorean..there's a thing called voice analysis...THAT WILL PROVE beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is you admitting to stealing the music from Fedarro as well as prove that the voice on those songs is Fedarro's....we can do this dummy but you will run and hide because you DON'T want to see the courtroom.

Please hear this everyone-->Delorean admits to Nuk Official that he Stole Fedarro's Music  Delorean u r so dumb because what r u gonna do now that u r not gonna be able to steal Fedarro's music anymore?! I guess you gonna have to recycle the old stuff you stole or come up with some lame excuse why u had to retire or steal from another innocent victim..how long did u think this could continue??!!!

More hard undeniable evidence--->Delorean Exposed as a Fraud and (((link redacted))) and (((link redacted)))

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This is Defamation of character definition

AUTHOR: DeLorean''s Legal Team - (United States of America)

Hi, I am DeLorean. This report is completely false and i would like this to please be removed. This situation involves me & an old business partner of mines name Fedarro Darrell Noel, he envy's the fact that my career has taken off and this of many website is something he uses to slander my name & image. This story is completely made up and it's not fair that a person can just post anything about online. I humblely ask that you please remove this non-sense. I am being stalked on facebook, twitter, and many other social networking sites. Thank you

Fraud Delorean

AUTHOR: Britanya - (United States of America)

This guy need to be locked up he"s adverstising lies. He was on BlackPlanet saying if you purchase his "Pause Deluxe Edition" from his website it come with a documentary DVD featuring Trey Songz, Omarion, Rick Ross, and many more! He LIED I never received a DVD tried contacting the asshole and got no response then I found out why and that because he was indeed a fraud.  I was already warned before I purchased but I didn't listen. The music he sells is someone elses. I found a video of the other guy he stole from on youtube creating the songs. So..No wonder I never seen this idiot do anything at all besides taking people money for work that someone else done. And the only reason why I purchased the so called Deluxe Edition was mainly because I though I was getting the documentary DVD featuring Trey Songz , Omarion , Rick Ross. Oh lyin ass fake ass fraud.

Fraudster Delorean Johnson

AUTHOR: Nicki - (United States of America)

Everyone need to see proof that Delorean is a Fraud, not just hear say but real proof. Here are some helpful links Delorean Exposed and http://www.scambook.com/report/view/152175/Delorean-Johnson-Complaint-152175-for-$700.00 as well as http://fraud-warning.org/Delorean-The-Fraud-Continues-pt1_v969 I was scammed by Delorean as well. For a while I though he made all those songs, then as I was browsing through youtube for a song called "Good Love" I came acoss a video of another guy that mentioned about some guys were saying a song called "Good Love" was there's, and that particular song is one that Delorean claimed he made as well. After seeing the other guy prove that he actually made the song and that it was not the other guys or Delorean's, then I knew Delorean was a big liar. Delorean could never come up with any proof. If you ask him to sing something live you'll get a split second of his actuall non singing voice...smh. And he still continue to promote a album claiming it's him and none of the songs are his. The only work he put into the songs is where he have to cut out parts....smh. Some crooks can be so dumb at stealing.