Complaint Review: Delta Aircraft Finance Corp.

• Submitted: Fri, May 24, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: John — Burleson Texas
Delta Aircraft Finance Corp.
5323 120th Avenue East Parrish, Florida USA

Delta Aircraft Finance Corp. Bob Spar w Delta Finance Corp. refuses to refund my $3,000.00 deposit he required to acquire aircraft finance Parrish Florida

05-24-2013

Bob Spar with Delta Finance Corp. required a $3,000.00 wired deposit to search and acquire aircraft financing.  His contract shows in several places only 50% refunded or Non-refundable deposit hidden in the contractual wording.  I had him initial for a 100% deposit refund so I would receive my deposit if he was unable to acquire my financing.

The contract stated 15 day for approval of financing, I gave Delta an additional 10 days after the contract time had expired. I have asked for my deposit and it has not been returned.

Bob Spar, is a scam artist, he has apparently done this scam to other customers. I have had a phone conversation with another client whom has been waiting over two months for his approval and or deposit returned.  There is another company on the BBB reporting the same type on crime and also hasn’t received his deposit.

Bob, called on weekends, late evenings, was very insistent and a very high pressure scam artist. He tells you, your finance deal is easy, will be done with no problem quick and without problems. All he needs is a deposit to get an approval.  Well, guess what, after the deposit was wire to him, phone calls stopped and after the contract time limitation expired I had to start calling for information. Bob kept saying just a little more time. Finally I asked for my deposit because he clearly was unable to fulfill his end of the 15 day contract.

I have gotten nothing but screaming emails from Bob since asking for my deposit. He was referred to me by another finance broker whom has also asked Bob to return my deposit.  Still to this day there has been no deposit returned.

Do not do business with this man or his business. You should not need to give a deposit for broker fees until approval. Bob leads you to believe that you are approved or real close to it.

John

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Delta-Aircraft-Finance-Corp/Parrish-Florida-34219/Delta-Aircraft-Finance-Corp-Bob-Spar-w-Delta-Finance-Corp-refuses-to-refund-my-3000-1053525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Delta Aircraft Finance Corp.