- Report: #583765
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Delta Airlines
Delta AirlinesInternet United States of America
Delta Airlines, Delta.com Horrible Service, Stranded, Ignored, Ripped Off, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Delta is a terrible airline showing the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life.
- The customer service reps are so overloaded with angry customers that you pleading your case does little to nothing since the next person on the line is also stranded and put in similiar hopeless situation.
- They will try to dump you on an affliate to receive commission the first chance they get if you actually do get someone on the phone.
- Their main phone number isn't even accepting calls as of 3-21-2010. Please try the number 800-221-1212.
- Every flight we had with Delta was delayed!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2010 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Delta-Airlines/internet/Delta-Airlines-Deltacom-Horrible-Service-Stranded-Ignored-Ripped-Off-Internet-583765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.