Complaint Review: Delta Dental Insurance

• Updated: Sat, January 04, 2014

• Reported By: Maxi — Bethlehem Pennsylvania
Delta Dental Insurance
PO Box 2059 Mechanicsburg PA 17055 , Select State/Province USA

Delta Dental Insurance I never receive a bill - then they terminate my coverage for non-payment. I have to keep calling to find out when my payment is due. Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania

For the last three quarters I have not received a bill for my Delta dental insurance although I have called numerous times to bring it to their attention. I have no idea of service time coverage or when payment is due and have to keep constantly calling because they have terminated my coverage because of non-payment when I lost track of the time period. All I am asking is that I receive a bill. I am very disappointed and will probably look for another carrier. Do not sign up with Delta.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2014 06:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Delta-Dental-Insurance/Select-StateProvince/Delta-Dental-Insurance-I-never-receive-a-bill-then-they-terminate-my-coverage-for-non-p-1112849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Delta Dental Insurance