Complaint Review: Delta Dental

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Lucy — Virginia United States of America
Delta Dental
4860 Cox Road, Suite 130 Glen Allen, Virginia United States of America

Delta Dental Refuses to Reimburse Claims, Gives Me The Runaround Via Telephone Glen Allen Virginia

*UPDATE Employee: RE: Delta Dental

I received Dental Care on August 20.  I have yet to be reimbursed for this service, on 1/10/2013.
I have called Delta Dental 4 times now regarding this - they tell me that they will reissue the check that I never received, and that it may take up to 4 to 6 weeks.

I wait, one month goes by, then two months, and no check.  Every time I call back, the cycle repeats - their customer service is also terrible, and it is consistently difficult to speak to an actual representative.  They go so far as to actually automatically hang up on you if you do not select one of their menu options, but instead press "0" to try to get through.

Delta Dental is the worst dental insurance I have yet to experience, but since they are provided through my employer, they feel no need to actually provide me with good service, as I am not free to leave the service.

Do yourself a favor and avoid this insurance company if you can - they are scam artists, and they have kept my money and actually lied to me several times about the check that they owe me. [continued below]....
.....  Dental care is expensive enough WITH insurance, much less with an insurance company who profits off of your individual losses, and then refuses to progress your claim.   Unacceptable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 06:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Delta-Dental/Glen-Allen-Virginia-23060/Delta-Dental-Refuses-to-Reimburse-Claims-Gives-Me-The-Runaround-Via-Telephone-Glen-Allen-994396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Delta Dental

RE: Delta Dental

AUTHOR: Delta Dental of Virginia - (United States of America)

Were sorry youve had a frustrating experience and your expectations have not been met. We value you as a subscriber and strive to provide excellent customer service at all times. Please send us an email at CustomerService.Helpdesk@deltadentalva.com with your contact information so that we can work to help you resolve this issue.