Complaint Review: Delta Finance

• Updated: Sat, August 02, 2014

• Reported By: Paul — Anacortes Washington
Delta Finance
5323 120th Ave E Parrish, Florida USA

Delta Finance Bob Spar,Beverly Spar Scam artist, been around a looong time Parrish Florida

In approximatley 2001, I contacted Bob Spar who was at the time operating under the business name Financial Funding Newtowk for an aviation loan.  In 2001-2002 he had formed Delta Aircraft Finance and I sent him $4,000.00 to secure re-finacning for my used helicopter.

Needless to say, slowly it became apparent that it was a fraud and a scam.  The references were bogus, so it would appear that he was scamming people before me and for over a decade after my dealings with him.   Bob never lived up to his 'Guarantee' to refund his fee if he was unsuccessful.  He could never provide any documentation that he had ever even actually worked on getting my funding, and after a year, when he couldn't perform, I was forced to sell my helicopter, and formally requested my refund.  Of course when he promised he would, but never did.  In fact, sadly that is when I fianlly realized he was a scammer.  He closed up shop, changed phone numbers and moved to Arizona.  He has bounced around in the years afterwards, and looks like he has landed back in Florida.  He quit taking me calls every time I would track him down.

It appears that this guy and his wife have been scamming people  for over 10 years, and make their living this way.  He and his wife deserve to be prosecuted and to go prisonl.   Since she is a coprporate officer, she had to have known what he was doing....but that would be for a court to decide...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2014 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Delta-Finance/Parrish-Florida-34219-5465/Delta-Finance-Bob-SparBeverly-Spar-Scam-artist-been-around-a-looong-time-Parrish-Florid-1166797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Delta Finance