Complaint Review: Delta Gas Station

• Reported By: ripoffdelta — Milford New Jersey
Delta Gas Station
1050 Milford Warren Glen Rd. Milford, New Jersey USA

Delta Gas Station Gas Station with fast pumps & bad gas. Milford New Jersey

Beware and pay attention at Delta Gas Station Milford/Holland Twp. NJ. This station typically has the lowest prices in the area. I bought a new car recently, that displays my gas mileage data. After filling my tank with the Delta "regular" it ended up costing more $$ than if i filled with "regular" at the local Shell Station (where i usually fill, and is more expensive per gallon). I suspect Delta has "fast pumps". It should have been conciderably less expensive.

Next....my car gets fantastic MPG. With Shell regular gas, I consistently get 35-36mpg on my local commute. Delta gas gave me 26-28mpg. Bad Gas? All i know is, I paid more $$ for gas, that gave me worse mpg. So pay attention to Delta Gas in Milford NJ.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Delta-Gas-Station/Milford-New-Jersey-08848/Delta-Gas-Station-Gas-Station-with-fast-pumps-bad-gas-Milford-New-Jersey-1065513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Delta Gas Station