Complaint Review: Delta Moving Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, April 11, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Jaymers1980 — columbus Ohio
Delta Moving Inc.
simi valley, California United States of America

Delta Moving Inc. DMI moving Simi Valley CA Lied about delivery date: no one ever calls back simi valley, California

I decided to use this company in December after checking other moving companies that were way overpriced.  Our move date was March 22nd.  We were estimated at 2000lbs -- the movers came and packed the truck - I have no problem with the local guys from CA.  We followed to the scales and we paid the full balance of the move.  We advised our move in date to Ohio would be March 27th.  I called the following Monday April 1st to find out when our stuff would be leaving CA -- I talked to the supervisor ( never gave me a name) and he said 6 days.

YOU HAVE to understand we were advised on the date of pickup delivery would be 4-14 days -- NOTHING about 14 business days -- they are open 7 days a week -- so when I called on Thursday spoke with the receptionist, she gave me the driver's phone number.  I called the driver -- he said he still had to go to Colorado, Michigan and then Dayton, then Columbus.  He said from Thursday April 4th it would be another 6 days.

I waited and then called again Monday APril 8th and receptionist answered again and said she talked to dispatch and our stuff would be here Friday.  I was waiting on supervisor to call me back since Monday -- I am very displeased that here it is Thursday April 11th and I still DO NOT have my stuff.  I paid in full and I am very disappointed.  I would never recommend this company to anyone.  I keep getting the run around with these people.  I have never been so disgusted in my 32 years on this earth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Delta-Moving-Inc/simi-valley-California-93063/Delta-Moving-Inc-DMI-moving-Simi-Valley-CA-Lied-about-delivery-date-no-one-ever-calls-ba-1042461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Delta Moving Inc.