Complaint Review: "Delta"-Universal Enterprise - World Perfume

• Submitted: Tue, February 02, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, February 15, 2010

• Reported By: Leslie — Moscow Mills Missouri United States of America
"Delta"-Universal Enterprise - World Perfume
Suite#3 off Fee Fee and Westport in MO Brideton, Missouri United States of America

"Delta"-Universal Enterprise - World Perfume 5 Star I received a call regarding my resume being received at their compnay for an office manager position. I asked what their name was, the girl said Enterprise. I said well I applied for a position with E Brideton, Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: So now you're a expert?

I received a phone call regarding my resume and a position thay had available that sounded like it would suit me. I asked who they were...she lied and said Enterprise, like the rental company, asked if it was strickly for an office adminstrative position..she lied, and when I got there it was clear that they did not have a real office that ran a productive company. They trick people into thinking that after two or three or four interviews, that they will hire you and put you in yor own store with all the products and everything at no cost to you. WRONG! They sucker you into coming back for more, until one day they send you with a box of knockoff frangrances and tell you in order to get your office job, you have to sell so many first. So they know you are willing to work for the job...A BUNCH OF BS! So even though I knew that there was a bad frangrance co out there...I didnt know this company was them b/c they changed names on me. But once I heard her tryin to feed someone with the same line she gave me...I walked out of the interview room and asked her to tell me what they were called again, in front of all the other people. Needless to say, I walked out pissed. Another day that this company lies and gets me to burn my gas money on them. WATCH OUT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2010 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Delta-Universal-Enterprise-World-Perfume/Brideton-Missouri-/Delta-Universal-Enterprise-World-Perfume-5-Star-I-received-a-call-regarding-my-resume-563614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on "Delta"-Universal Enterprise - World Perfume

So now you're a expert?

AUTHOR: papa perfume - (United States of America)

You went in for a interview and didn't even stay to find out what was going on.  Wow I suppose that makes you a expert.  First of all every office is a wholesale distribution center for wholesale fragrances.  Every office is a direct sales company.  And yes we all sell perfume.  And we make a a*s load of money doing it.  But you mam you are unemployed and spaming your crap everywhere.  Good luck in your job search mam.

Good luck and best wishes to all blow-outs