Complaint Review: Delta community credit union

hwy 92 Fayetteville, Georgia United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Delta community credit union delta community credit union in ga Delta CR Union is ripoff people with signature loan at 10% interest. cd's not even 2% anything over 10,000. Fayetteville, Georgia

Sign a signature loan at delta credit union because of fraud/swindle of out money during my sickness and threats on my life as well as my family. showed police report and explain what happen.

During the application process unknown person(s) continuely call me and give instructions on what do. Atlanta area had alot of roof leafage due a hell storm damage go that is what i told then i need the money for. after the police showed they were from ill, new york i felt so relief. surprise letting have two signature loan within two days.

I when in see and show the bank reports and also drug report because of all the med i was on 17 at the time. I was detoxing off morphine that i had taking for over 10 years.

All I ask if they could lower my interest and told them how sorry i was not able to tell them the truth. The answer is no.  they should have known i was not in my correct mental state. i have had several seizure at their bank. Sad customer service you get these days horrible. I hope it never happens to them.

As soon as I paid my loan off I will not bank with them anymore. Last year charge 16.00 for CD that didn't even work. Called their tech support group and they were unable to get it to work themself.  But they did say they were no gooding to offer it again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2009 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Delta-community-credit-union/Fayetteville-Georgia-/Delta-community-credit-union-delta-community-credit-union-in-ga-Delta-CR-Union-is-ripoff-p-499158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Delta community credit union