Complaint Review: Delta faucets

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: RipOff_Reporter — California
Delta faucets
, Select State/Province USA

Delta faucets I had my plumber install two Delta shower faucets, one started leaking after about six weeks, the ot low quality IN

I had my plumber install two Delta shower faucets, one started leaking after about six weeks, the other about 9...I had to pay the plumber $200 to replace one and I had to replace the cartridge on the other. Do NOT buy delta as you will pay for it in many ways...I contacted them to cover my expenses, did not hear back form them..

Go with antoher brand....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Delta-faucets/Select-StateProvince/Delta-faucets-I-had-my-plumber-install-two-Delta-shower-faucets-one-started-leaking-afte-1085633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Delta faucets