Complaint Review: Delta moving services inc

• Updated: Tue, August 17, 2010

• Reported By: Lorra — Blaine Maine USA
Delta moving services inc
1118 longwood ave Bronx, New York United States of America

Delta moving services inc precision movers and storage, A Precision movers and storage, other names damaged goods,lost goods, blank forms forced to sign, did nt deliver when said would, price increased every delivery Bronx, New York

Delta movers damaged our stuff lost 1/4 of what we shipped. Kept our stuff over a month and we had to sign papers that were blank or we would have been charged for what they already loaded and lost our down payment which they told me when I refused to sign papers at near midnight when they showed up a day late. When we finally got a delivery Susan called said good news its less then we thought and proceeded to tell me I had to pay the full contract price. Then we find out we only got 1/4 of our things and we still are missing beds and cloths and other stuff. When I tell her its not there she says we will find it give me a week. 2 weeks latter she calls to have it delivered again we think its all our stuff. Susan called at near 11pm on a friday night talked to hubby never told him would be charged more. Sat urday calls me say by the way the additional weight you owe us 3k more. We have to pay it or no delivery. Well its saturday and we dont have the money and no banks are open so Susan stopped the truck and put our stuff in storage until we have the money.

This is a nightmare. I even had DOT trying to help us get our stuff Susan laughed thought it was funny I called DOT. SHe also thought it was funny when I told her they broke my stove. Her laughing just made me realize they did nt care they been doing this a long time to people and getting away with it. They charged us 1k for packing we never asked to have them do and they used box's that were old  some were from u haul some from home depot and no one seems to want to do anything about what this company is doing to people. Whats bad is the company knows no onw can touch them so no matter what you say they think its funny.

Our stuff was stored in 3 states 1/4 of it is missing and they say sorry cant find it. They took a month to get us anything and what we have left is damaged alot of it unusable.

This has been going on since they took our stuff may 29th and its not getting any better the price went up 4k and there is alot more to this then there is room here to put down

We need help they have ruined everything we have and lost all our papers back tax and now we are scared to death all our personal info is out there and no one will tell us where the rest of our stuff is. They have endangered us at a time in our life when we can not afford to do anything about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2010 02:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Delta-moving-services-inc/Bronx-New-York-10474/Delta-moving-services-inc-precision-movers-and-storage-A-Precision-movers-and-storage-ot-632110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Delta moving services inc