Complaint Review: Deluxe Comfort/AB Marketers

• Submitted: Wed, December 07, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, December 07, 2011

• Reported By: DL, Washington — Washington District of Columbia USA
Deluxe Comfort/AB Marketers

Deluxe Comfort/AB Marketers Refused to honor order -- delayed notifying me that order was not going to be honored for a week, Internet

I ordered a Stendar bed rail from Buy.com; the marketing partner was Deluxe Comfort.  I called the next day to insure order would be fulfilled and verified price.  Camille, the rep, said that they had the item and the price was correct and it would ship in 2 days, for arrival in 4-7 days.  A week later, I called and the order had never been entered and it was blaming Buy.com and denying the order.

I said I would replace the order and because time was essential (the railing was for a 91-year-old who needed it), and we had a contract for the rail, I would hold Deluxe liable for the difference.  Kerry said she would check with her manager, Jason Berke, who operates the company and call back.  She never did, and I called to find out why. She said that Berke said I could sue if I like but it wasn't going to pay the difference.

This is unethical behavior and basic contract law says the company should pay the $60 difference for nondelivery of the item it sold and assured me it was sending out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2011 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deluxe-ComfortAB-Marketers/internet/Deluxe-ComfortAB-Marketers-Refused-to-honor-order-delayed-notifying-me-that-order-was-806092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deluxe Comfort/AB Marketers