Complaint Review: Deluxe Corp

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Todd — San Diego California USA
Deluxe Corp
3680 Victoria Street North Shoreview,, Minnesota United States of America

Deluxe Corp Took my money and shut down my service after 10 years North Shoreview, , Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Me

*Author of original report: Deluxe Service Reps Don't know what they are doing

I paid Deluxe for Business services my annual fee, after updating my account information on file with a representative. My account was debited accordingly.

16 days after my bank paid the the annual fee, my account was turned off the exact dates were told to me by a representative on the phone. I called 15 days after this to find out what the problem was, only to discover - they were aware of a problem but didn't know who was effected.

Now my account has been added to a "Global" ticket and I'm supposed to hear back from them with in 24 hours. We will see.... I'm not holding my breath as Deluxe suffers from the same issue most of corp America does. To big - to fast - without conscience or consequence.

I am sure that the CEO and upper management will be well paid, all the while here I sit the small business guy that paid and got his service shut off. Even if they do get it back up within 24 hours, I can never reclaim the missed connections. Who know where those could have, would have lead.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deluxe-Corp/North-Shoreview-Minnesota-55126/Deluxe-Corp-Took-my-money-and-shut-down-my-service-after-10-years-North-Shoreview-Minn-917467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deluxe Corp

Me

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Deluxe Corporation Owns Chexsystems, what do you expect? They profit from the miseries of other people....This is how they make their money.

Deluxe Service Reps Don't know what they are doing

AUTHOR: Todd - (USA)

Five days later and still no website or mail service from Deluxe. Transferred 3 times all to different companies that provide "service" under the Deluxe name. a.k.a. Pay me, whey your service doesn't work don't call us, we have no clue who you need to talk to..

The operator today told me she would be "Glad to create a ticket to fix this and there would be no additional charge" What additional charges? I paid to start with they shut me down. Now I've lost money and clients and they want me to pay them? Where is there accountability?

I am going to be seeking restitution.