Complaint Review: Deluxe Disney Villas

• Updated: Wed, November 11, 2009

• Reported By: deluxe disney villas ripoff — Rochester New York USA
Deluxe Disney Villas
13 cardiff avenue new waltham, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Deluxe Disney Villas ian gould stole security deposit new waltham, United Kingdom

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Complainant not known

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Complainant not known

We rented this house in Orlando. The house was nice but it was early spring and we were assured the pool was heated. My children could not use the pool because of the temperature for our entire week stay. We left the house immaculate and even did the laundry. The house had been secured with a $200 security deposit. I have repeatedly tried to contact Ian Gould about returning my deposit and have had no response what so ever. Don't get ripped off this house is not cheap to rent after they steal your deposit.

Steve

Rochester NY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2009 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deluxe-Disney-Villas/new-waltham-Select-StateProvince-dn364qd/Deluxe-Disney-Villas-ian-gould-stole-security-deposit-new-waltham-United-Kingdom-512338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deluxe Disney Villas

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Complainant not known

AUTHOR: Ian Gould - (United Kingdom)

This article is absolute nonsense. I keep very careful records of everyone who has rented my property and I can find no trace of the complainant. Whoever this is did not rent my villa.

All security deposits are returned as it would be illegal to retain them. The villa is listed on VRBO and Lastminute villas.net websites and there has never been a complaint made against me from any renter about non-refund of deposit. If there had been, my villa would have been removed from their sites, but it is still there. I get the vast majority of bookings from those excellent sites.

So to the complainant, of whom I can find no trace in my records:

Why did you not pursue the return of your deposit with the websites I am advertised on?

Why did you not seek legal action?

Did you take any steps to have your deposit returned?

I have many return renters every year who love the villa and the way I deal with them. If necessary, and with their permission , I would be glad to any potential renter in touch with them.

I invite the complainant to tell me when he rented the villa and to prove to me that no deposit was returned.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Complainant not known

AUTHOR: Ian Gould - (United Kingdom)

So to the complainant, of whom I can find no trace in my records:

Why did you not seek legal action?

Did you take any steps to have your deposit returned?

I have many return renters every year who love the villa and the way I deal with them. If necessary, and with their permission , I would be glad to put any potential renter in touch with them.