Complaint Review: Deluxe Hire

• Reported By: Eli — Other
Deluxe Hire
London stains, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Deluxe Hire Avoid using at all costs stains Stains

Do no use this company! I filled in a form to reserve glassware for my wedding. I sent numerous emails to ensure everything was ok. Dating back as far as 3 months I I would get email responses every few weeks, if that, by Bebe whose emails contained typos and were very aggressive.

I called 10 days before my wedding to finally try to set in a date to see the goods I was hiring (I had been trying for a month) only to be told they no longer had them and to be sworn at over the phone by Bebe! To be sworn at my a business owner is unbelievable.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! They will let you down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 03:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deluxe-Hire/stains-Select-StateProvince-tw18-4hl/Deluxe-Hire-Avoid-using-at-all-costs-stains-Stains-1075686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deluxe Hire